• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cinematic Maker needed ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Well, i'm needing a cinematic maker for my map

Here's the story!(AoS The Ancient Wars)

(Additional Info:
Ancient Evil=This demonic ancient is a hero, with a shade model!
LightBringer=This Holy Warrior is a hero, it's an epic model made by Elenai(for his The Legend of Ediathis's Holy general thingy
Swordsman=The swordsman hero!)

The Ancient Wars

Along the borders of Lordaron, The Sentinels have agreed to help protect the lands from the hoard in return for payment. What they expected was beyond their expectationts , it was only a group of dumb orcs which still blabbering about some stupid demon coming out.
instead a large army of undead and corrupted Sentinels came. The Sentinels immediately requested reinforcements because all they had with them were wizards with spells to mess with the orcs
Scouts reported that the large army came from felwood and were part of the group of beings that were corrupted. The undead however seemed to have been summoned by some unknown entity
perhaps there is a greater force behind all of this...

In combat ,the High and a General Swordsmen came across some sort of dark being ,it's corrupting sentinels and summoning the undead, the Swordsman fought it and he came back almost dead, thankfully the Lightbringer could save him and gave him extra strength so he could fight again, . Then he reported to the
Lightbringer, the Light bringer recognized him as the Ancient Evil, the source of all evil in the hearts of people, ranging from little lies
to massacres. He was defeated into a dark slumber many years ago and was sealed into a vault magically about 2 miles underground.
It is not known how it has escaped...
i'll PM you the map when you re-think bout this and if you really wish to help!
(Storyline by huntere15)
(Map by Uzumaki.Minato)

Status
Not open for further replies.