• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for cinematic creator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello Hive-Members

I am looking for a cinematic creator for my map "Jungle Survival"

Story:
A ship with 4 Prisoner is driving on the sea and pilling on corals, on a sandbank, the prisoner and 2 policemans and a police officer fighting on that sandbank short and the prisoners win easily because they surprise them, after that, they realese where they are... on a big island full of jungle

than the game starts so thats waht i need to cinematic, if anyone know how to do that good and have some ides or special ideas please ask here, i will send you the map and hope u can make a cinematic for that i will give + REP for a good till excellent cinematic

I hope someone can help me, thanks anyways :grin:

EDIT: The map is finish, u just need to make the trigger for the cinematic and spawn the units (the units are createt too u dont need to create them)

EDIT: nobody want help me? :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.