• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for Cinematic Creator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
We at Life Force Universe are looking for someone to help us make a cinematic to be used in a trailer. Using in-game terrain and units to create a promotional -yet entertaining trailer.

This is probably a common request, I understand that.
But right now everyone in our project team is occupied working on various parts of the Life Force AoS map. And we could use another member to help us make a cinematic, which will be recorded and edited to work as a trailer for the upcomming release of the map.

And beside that, none of us are very good at making cinematics. I tried (http://www.LFUniverse.com, teaser's on the mainpage), but I'm awfully bad at it, as can be seen.

I'm not sure how I'd go about trying to create some interest to help us, but anyone who does, will (naturally) be considered a part of the Life Force AoS team, if that person wants to.
That comes with some perks, which is a moderator status on our forum (it's small and somewhat inactive right now, so that might not be so interesting at the moment.).
Some additional publicity through our webside, forums and our page on moddb.com.
Aswell as the possibility to use our website to post your work.
The website will eventually be designed to allow each member to have his own profile page with work, status and other information you feel you might wanna share with others.

So if anyone would be interested in helping out; either post here, or send me a PM.

-Sewora/Life Force AoS Team

Level 2
Wow...this post is so old, and it gives ppl a chance to do something..
Well i'm working at some Cinematics, my first maps and im not great at it. But if you still need someone to create one I'll gladely try to help. If you want i can edit it with Sony Vegas and upload to Youtube or something

Send me a PM pl0x!

Edit , this post isnt old :p looked at "Join Date: Mar 2006 " :p
i do want to atleast try to make a CineMatics for you. Same as last, Pm me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.