• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Community searching for map developers/creators/editors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello everyone,

I came here to find people who want to contribute to our nice and friendly community called GhostPlay.

About us, we are big community with a lot of players in different mods of WC3. All time we try to improve, upgrade to make games for people better. You can check our forum: GhostPlay.de and our stats page GhostPlay Stats with interactive games/stats/bans and other stuff. We all time upgrading and improving our games.

If there is people who wanna join to help our community to improve LTD map, help us make games better for people. Write to my: [email protected].

Sinceraly,
Konku

Level 8
I checked out the site and it looks pretty cool. I haven't played Legion TD in ages so I had no idea what all those threads about farm shifting and rules about saving lumber were about but it seems interesting.

If you're looking to bring in people to work on Legion TD, you might want to ask a mod to move the thread to Project Recruitment. Hopefully you'll attract some more attention there from people specifically interested in joining a team.

Level 1
Our bot is different from others, because of no save script inside map, which makes people wont send all his sends on 1 level and end game, it makes it longer and funnier. Thank you for your reply and good words. I hope there is people who wanna join our friendly and mature team.

Status
Not open for further replies.