• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cinematic Borders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
What I'm trying to do is to make the cinematic borders be black and have the same size.

I know how to make 'em black (Import a blank .tga file and use it for Cinematic - Border and Game - Menu under Game Interface, it's simple, I know)

What I don't know to do is to make them be the same size. Is it possible? If yes, how?

Thanks.
Capture.PNG

Level 9
I guess it's not possible to make them be the same size, but is it possible to make them be "invisible"?

Level 4
If I were you I'd try a .tga file which is transparent where you don't want any black. Highly doubt it would work but I guess it would be worth a try.

Level 9
It is not possible to make them the same size, and I do not think it is possible to make them transparent/invisible.

But you can use a fade filter trick to make them the same size. Import an image that is black at the top and invisible at the bottom, and use it as a fade filter. I will look lige the picture below :)

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 108
Status
Not open for further replies.