• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chimaera Rider and Derivatives

Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Chimaera Rider and Derivatives
Edited by Ujimasa Hojo

Chimaera Rider Info:

• Created a Night Elf Chimaera Rider using the Wyvern Rider.

• Uploaded.

• Resaved using Retera's model editor to avoid a bug.

• Uploaded.

Rylak Rider Info:
  • Created a Rylak Rider using the Chimaera, the Orc of the Wind Rider, and the Chimaera Roost texture.
  • Can be used with FrIkY's Mag'har texture for the Wind Rider to make the unit fit the Iron Horde instead.

• Fixed the texture wrapping of the Orc.
  • Reworked the texture wrapping of the Rylak.

Keywords:
Cenarion Circle, Darnassus, Iron Horde, Kaldorei

Author's Notes and Trivia:
  • Optimized models have built-in portrait animations, fixed bugs (if there were any), additional animation (if applicable). These can be used to serve as a template for alternative skins if you want to keep the original skin and model.
  • Check out Ujimasa Hojo's Maps and Resources Discussions, and Tutorials. Please reply in these threads instead.
  • Check out the map and the model previews at my Youtube, BitChute, DailyMotion, and Rumble Channels as well and hopefully subscribe. Follow me on Twitter.
  • While I do these stuff as a hobby, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to accept donations from our more fortunate Hivers I suppose :p.
    • My PayPal is here.
    • My Patreon is here.
    • My SubscribeStar is here.
Previews
Contents

Chimaera Rider (Model)

Chimaera Rider Missile (Model)

Rylak Rider (Model)

Reviews
The_Silent
MODERATION Approved Pretty nice as an orc unit. Approved for usefulness.
Level 3
i'm honestly surprised you haven't made a riderless version of the rylak yet? still though, this is a damn useful reskin of the chimaera O:

Level 5
Hey, would it be possible to make the portrait closer (concerning the chimera rider) so we see one head of the chim AND the rider, that we barely see?
Second thing, is there a second attack available for the model using the chimera heads?
I think it would really cool for this model to have both an AA attack animation as well as an AG