• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chill&Ragereavers

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
The Chillreaver is a axe, crafted from the bones of a dragon and a Crystal Shard. They both are stuck together with a human skull and magic.

The Ragereaver is the alternative version of Chillreaver.
Ragereaver is the portrait file!!!

I really love doing attachments and i hope im improving my skills!
Enjoy and edit at your choice!

Keywords:
chill, rage, reaver, bone, skull, axe, dragon, magic, improve, portrait, vortballat, attachment, terrifying.
Contents

Chill&Ragereavers (Model)

Chill&Ragereavers (Model)

Reviews
13:54, 22nd Jul 2014 MiniMage: You need to work on making the actual blade portion of the axe look like a blade, currently it does not.

M

13:54, 22nd Jul 2014
MiniMage: You need to work on making the actual blade portion of the axe look like a blade, currently it does not.

I would prefer a simple staff with a skull. 3/5
How about rating the model on how it is instead of how you want it?

On topic.
The handles could use some work. Right now they look like a black/white candy stick.
The blades could also be made more blade-like. Perhaps something that makes the edge stand out more?

How about rating the model on how it is instead of how you want it?

On topic.
The handles could use some work. Right now they look like a black/white candy stick.
The blades could also be made more blade-like. Perhaps something that makes the edge stand out more?

I did rate it, actually it got 3/5. My comment was just a bonus to the author for creating _portrait file or uploading that kind of a suggested weapon. I guess people these days tend to overlook something, please read my entire comment before judging that I did not rated it correctly.

I did rate it, actually it got 3/5. My comment was just a bonus to the author for creating _portrait file or uploading that kind of a suggested weapon. I guess people these days tend to overlook something, please read my entire comment before judging that I did not rated it correctly.

I did. You don't get my point.
You rated what you did because in actuality you wanted a completely different model. A staff with a skull, not axes.

Now, the models uploaded are axes, so rate than based on what they are instead of what you think they should be.

I did. You don't get my point.
You rated what you did because in actuality you wanted a completely different model. A staff with a skull, not axes.

Now, the models uploaded are axes, so rate than based on what they are instead of what you think they should be.

I feel very stupid for repeating this but--
I did rate it, it got 3/5, + I wrote a suggestion for the author on what it could look like. I wont again reply to this topic about stating my opinion on the weapons. -_-