• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chicken Race Marathon v1.00

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Chicken Racing Marathon
Created by Jas.per

Map Info
Race with each other using the chicken with imba abilities and kill the treant at the end to win.
Playing The Game
Use your chicken's abilities to win the game
Map Contents
Ability List
- Assasinate
- Stormbolt
- Mirror Image
- Reincarnation
- WindWalk
- Ensnare
- Lightning Shield
- Spirit Link
- Frost Nove
- Impale
- TrueSight
- Blink
- Deathpulse
- Mana Burn
- Cyclone
- Spell Immunity
- Blink Strike
- Charm
- Death Arrow
- Grow Wings
- Laser
- Return to Start
- Sleep All
- Swap
- Ultimate
- Finger of Death
- Kaboom
- Posses
- WaterBall
- Haste
- Permanent Immolation
Map Changelog
- Map Released
Beta Testers
- Y.mAgsIno
- v.chamz
- miguel20701
- jasperaldrich
- MasterOgie.DC
- khyle5
- manman19
- NG.GoDzs

Screen Shot
34dg8.jpg

hrfwhv.jpg
Credits
- Elfsilver Lord
- UndeadImmortal
- fragilous
- JusT.GaM3
- Aluca9
- Frostune
- Azure.Terror
- Im.Theundead
- Happyfeet.Wootz01
- In_.Your._.Face
- Destroyer
- RED BARON
Keywords:
chicken, dota, a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y,z, raze, dota template, new, awesome, death
Contents

Chicken Race Marathon v1.00 (Map)

Reviews
20:03, 20th Dec 2012 Orcnet: needs more work, see my review

M

20:03, 20th Dec 2012
Orcnet: needs more work, see my review

Level 30
tested version 1.0:

game play is too fast, you should make a map that can fill at least a long run for the players, the random abilities is unpredictable imbalance, I remember getting a ability 'possession' that is like a fast kill to other players, and the haste ability just makes it worse, not sure why there are random neutral passive creeps stationed in some area of the map and when you reach the ent and reset the game those creeps vanish, and lastly you can't reset the game the third time its doesn't work anymore, anyhow the game is in a beta stage, although you got people testing the game which is quite useful but unluckily they did not even state a few suggestions or concerns about this map, good luck with the updates