• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Charge and Pathing blockers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defskull told me how to stop charge for example
If terrain at some point is not walkeleable then turn of charge, but if there is pathing bloockers it will not work. Caster will just go over them. This work for doodads named structures. Should I use some other condition fofr then or to change somehow pathing blockers?
Currently I am doing something like pick doodads and if in picked doodads there is and pathing blockers I stop charge.

Level 12
I am prety sure you can't detect doodads. I had the same issue and I changed all my doodads (which were needed) with destructibles.

1st - You can change all doodads with destructibles (good for a small number of doodads)
2nd - You can make regions around all the destructibles and when a charging unit enters, finish the charge

Level 20
What's the condition you're using to stop the charge?

Should be
Boolean: (Terrain pathing at (Center of (Playable map area)) of type Walkability is off) Equal to True

Status
Not open for further replies.