• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pathing Blockers and LOS Blockers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Hey guys, right now, I'm using pathing blockers plus LOS blockers (actually circle of power with max occluder height) to block path and sight of my units. Is there any other way to block both sight and path? Using units as LOS blockers are kinda rough, There are already tons of units in my map and I shouldn't really add more.. My only choices are to use doodads or destructibles.. editing the pathing blockers/LOS blockers doesn't seem to work (Occlusion height - 99999).. are there any other solutions to this?

Level 2
haha ofc editing occluder height is not gonna work occluder height is for transperancy not pathing i dont know how line of sight blocker block sight but i know that line of signt blockers do not have a colision shape on their model(pathing blockers do) so importing a line of sight blocker with a collision shape should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.