• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

chapter 9 obelisk boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi im playing this game on hard difficulty and the game has been kinda challenging so far but this obelisk boss i have no idea how to damage it down

could someone explain how to kill it, all i do atm is put fradz on portals, the mage on the obelisk and the tank on adds that popup/obelisk and try to eat the dmg from the black novablast thingy

i play version 1.0 and it seems there is no "guide" "walktrough" for that version :/

Level 1
problem is it gains armor fast as hell even when i atk so kinda in 15 mins i did maybe 50k dmg on it and it had several 100k hp

Level 1
It gains armor? From what? How?

If I remember right, it should have 1000 Armor which should only decrease.

i hit down the armor to 0 then it starts ganing it and by like 50-100 per tick to 500 armor or so. im not sure if portals are connected cuz i have fradz on portal duty and he mostly 1 hit them but still i lose this fight

Level 1
alright i managed to beat the boss like 4 times and every fight took almost an hour.

The boss does indeed gain armor even when it get hits.
There are some magic balls that seems to lower its armor by 50 or buffing its armor not sure.

when it go down to 0 armor i can hit it for a few sec some giants spawn and its armor goes up by 500-900 as ive seen

Sometimes it spams aoe when you hit it even if it isnt redbuffed (hurts alot aoe) for like quite a bit i usually set the mage on autoattack and let the melee wait/kill portals meanwhile

I do not think my gear is badly enough as you can see if you watch my video frads mostly 1hit stuff.

I think this fight is sort of buggy but im happy i beat it.

video stutters abit due to warcraft 3 isnt easy to set up for streaming it seems but you can still see how the fight went

http://www.twitch.tv/robanky/v/21590697

Status
Not open for further replies.