1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seek unity between the elements in the 22nd Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

ChaosAxeThrower.blp

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Since map dday: judgement uses Wolverine as a skin since it is made, I notice that it isn't very detailed, so I wanted to make it better...
Here is the original skin made by Katana. I tried to contact Katana so h can give me permission to update it, but as you can see his last visit was in 2004.
As a screenshot I uploaded comparing picture, old with remaked wolverine. Katana did the whole skin and my job was tiny just to make it muscular and some details. Ofc it is still unfinished and I will work on it when I have free time. And also I know that skin still looks bad, but it's better than it was :D

version1.1 - recolored and more shading

Keywords:
X-men, comics, volverine, x, men, super, hero, claws, suit
Contents

Wolverine - Remake (Texture)

Reviews
09:08, 24th Sep 2008 Hawkwing: [Approved] I don't think anyone minds that you couldn't get a hold of the creator. You've given credit and linked the original resource, that's good enough for me. Anyways, great job on the lighting. It really...
  1. War_Golum

War_Golum

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    lol very useful =/

2. Kurvos

Kurvos

Resources:
    Resources:
    I can't use this skin, because I have no Chaos Axe Thrower... and, Dawn of Chaos seems to be unavailable for downloading, which seems to be the only way to get this skin to work? :( Please help, I really wanted to use Wolverine for my project...

3. Footman16

Footman16

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Reforged HD Models:
    Resources:
    You should, it's a hidden model in the editor, Units\Demon\ChaosOrcRange\ChaosOrcRange.mdl put that into the model field.

4. Kurvos

Kurvos

Resources:
    Resources:
    Holy shit, you're right! I never knew that could actually work! o_O; Thanks a lot for the help, man! ^^

5. Footman16

Footman16

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Reforged HD Models:
    Resources:
    No problemo, you should check out the thread on the hive about all the hidden models, doodads, icons etc.

6. Kurvos

Kurvos

Resources:
    Resources:
    I will keep it in mind for future reference, if I come across a skin necessary for it. ^^; Though, I'm currently just trying to find skins and models for my Batman RPG... plus my Marvel RPG, as is probably obvious since I wanted this skin to work. XD lol