• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Defense / Survival] Chaos Survival

Level 11
new.jpg

Hey hive.

I would like to share my ongoing development of a Survival/Defense map

( Gameplay )

Welcome to the ultimate gaming challenge! Prepare for an adrenaline-pumping adventure
on this map where you get to pick a hero ( not a lot yet ) you get to pick Random skills for your hero.
Whether you choose to face it alone or team up with friends, be ready for a tough battle ahead.
in the small town a the top lies the heart of the map the vital obelisk Protect it at all costs. as it's the key to your success.
your hero only have a amout of life you pick
. when is gon you dont get to respawn any more.
Face waves of formidable foes, and strategically position with your team to defend the obelisk effectively.
Remember, the challenge is real, and victory won't come easy.
Sharpen your skills, adapt on the fly, and conquer this intense map with your wit and teamwork. Are you up for the test?
Let the battle begin!

warning there only base items for the shops atm., ( items has not been set up yet.)

there is now a beta v you play and try it out

( a lot of stuff still need to be add to the map )

(v 1.3 fixed movement for creeps and les mobs spawns now)
(v 1.4 fixed a lot of stuff and now crepps has a 17 % chance to drop items ( only base items tombs and gold for now )
(v 1.7 fixed a lot of stuff like skills can go to level 10 and better movement for creeps and respawn for Nh creeps)

Attachments

• Chaos Survival.jpg
    Chaos Survival.jpg
    496.3 KB · Views: 65
  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    609.4 KB · Views: 25
  • screenshot 1.jpg
    screenshot 1.jpg
    494.4 KB · Views: 24
  • screenshot 2.jpg
    screenshot 2.jpg
    760.4 KB · Views: 24
  • screenshot 3.jpg
    screenshot 3.jpg
    767.1 KB · Views: 23
  • screenshot 4.jpg
    screenshot 4.jpg
    771.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Chaos Survival v 1.7 beta_w3p.w3x
    5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Level 1
(update) there is now a beta v you play and try it out
henlo, i am that dude who offered you to help to get better ai generated pictures in wtii chat, so i went and used your as template, here is 4 best one that i got, they kinda far from original but still good. you can use them freely

Attachments

• n41hTC5ogq7Q.jpg
    n41hTC5ogq7Q.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
  • HQUOyQ2Y4ok.jpg
    HQUOyQ2Y4ok.jpg
    554.9 KB · Views: 9
  • UEcEAeyugoyQ.jpg
    UEcEAeyugoyQ.jpg
    843.4 KB · Views: 9
  • FwbCc6zFIgCs.jpg
    FwbCc6zFIgCs.jpg