• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chaos General

Edited from the Rexxar model. I though of redoing the old Chaos Warlord too, because it seemed kinda bugged and the mesh was rather bad.

This guy commands the armies of the doomed and demons.

Give credits if you use it in your campaign/map, DON'T distribute to other sites and DON'T edit without my permission.
Have fun with the model.

Get the greenskin version here:
Chaos General

Keywords:
demon, chaos, pentagram, war, black, armour, spike
Contents

Chaos General (Model)

Chaos General (Model)

Reviews
17:13, 24th Jul 2009 Rizz_Boomer: [Approved] 5/5 A great job from General Frank, Model works stable and have its own... should i say "charm"? Non the less. I have nothing to complain about it.

M

17:13, 24th Jul 2009
Rizz_Boomer:
[Approved]
5/5

A great job from General Frank, Model
works stable and have its own... should i say "charm"?
Non the less. I have nothing to complain about it.

Level 26
Incredible mesh but ingame animations as always. The animations seem to fit very well this time. Love his armor, but why does the red plume go from teamcolor to gray in the back? And (i know you cant really help this because it is the texture's fault) but you can see green spots on his red skin. (most noticeably, the green line under his arms). Otherwise awesome model, very useful. Good job

Level 25
I LOVE his shoulders man. They look great. Though, his facial expression makes him look not as evil/fel to be honest. Not that such detail really matters much, but just saying that he could look more hardcore with an angrier expression.

Great job as usual. Gets a 4.5 from me. :wink:

Level 7
Great model general frank! :) although it looks somewhat like your previous one...?
anyways this is better.

Level 9
Excellent model, wonder if some animations could be added (not to mention additional space, but optional) since he is a general. Anyways, 4.8 / 5 . I can't see what is wrong with it, I might use it in my private time with credit. +rep

Level 4
Do this except on the helmet in the little gap there should be a black visor covering it have the whole body covered in armor, and have it not be orc. More like a war golem. 4/5 because its orc. But still awesome. btw my name is Frank too.