• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Changing Doodad's texture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi.

So, I followed a tutorial about enterable houses, and I did it However, when you're inside the house it looks very ugly, to have no walls. (Note: I'm trying to do a human house).

So I tried to find some wall models that are very flat, so that they fit inside the house without showing on the outside. I found this wall, but it's an orc wall. What I need is a human wall. I need to know, is there any way I can change the TEXTURE of the wall?

+rep to anyone who gives an answer, also feel free to give me alternate sollutions.

Level 5
Go to object editor, make a new custom doodad (just copy the Support Column), and change its pathing to ''Mushrooms'' and minimum scale to 0.1.

Now when you place this doodad on your map, change either X or Y (depending on the doodad's facing) to its minimum.

Awesome, I never knew this trick in all these years. Thanks alot, You deserve the +rep :)

Status
Not open for further replies.