• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with making walls!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I need help making a wall type thing for my map. I used the Wall End <Short> model for the wall to look like, and i used the Pathing-Blocker pathing map for it. Then i made used them in a square around a tower, but the melee attackers could do damage straight throught the walls to the tower somehow. How do I make it so that the walls actually stop melee attackers from hitting the tower?

Level 1
If anyone has ever played castle builder, they will know what type of wall I am talking about. I tried reducing their range a bit, but only to 60. I'll reduce it more though.

Level 9
Collision size. Reduce the collision size of the tower, NOT the units. That way units will need to be closer to the tower to hit it.

You can also make the tower invulnerable if it's not ever supposed to be destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.