• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Changing animations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
ok i am always thinkin of new maps and stuff to make and hopefully one day post it here. I use the models from this site alot and i just recently found out how to use the attachment models and how to put them on units or heros. This has given me numerous ideas that couldnt be done b4 but now that i can customize units even more it could be done.

But b4 i download any and everything are there animations included with the models? I mean i dont wanna use a gun model and put it on say a peon and have him just swing the gun at enemies like a pickaxe. Or using a sword model on a rifleman and he uses it like a gun lol. Can some1 plzz answer this, id rlly appreaciate it. But dont leave a comment, private message me. Ill never find this again after i post it

Level 27
Animations do no work this way in Warcraft III, to my knowledge. Animations are bundled with the rest of the model, so if you want a rifleman to swing a sword, you'll need to edit the model.

Status
Not open for further replies.