• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Animations how do i do them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well i found out about modeling and the such but i haven't really heard anything about making animations and how to put them on units so basically how do i make animations what programs would i use and how do i get them on the models? Or if you know any tuts then please tell them to me.

Level 9
They're are no animation "programs", you animate a model in a modeling program such as milkshaep, 3ds max, maya, blender, etc. But, since I'm assuming you just use oinkerqinkle tools, your animation tool would be the aniamtion transfer, it can make scratch animations, but it can transfer other models animations. Aslo note this commonly causes probelms in the mdl, so it's best that you don't doing until you have sufficiant mdl knowledge.

Level 5
Ummm question.... i don't have any of those i only have vertex modifier BUT which one is the most recommended model making program that i could get without paying...? could some one give me a direct link because i have been to milk shapes b4 and i don't understand it or gmax (mainly what i have to do when i get to the home page so if some one could tell me which one on the page (which one down and what the name is of the exact one) that would be appreciated extremely.

Level 5
I may have worded it wrong i know what to do i have read tuts and stuff its just when i get on their homepage which one should i dl for wc3? there are all different versions on the page and i would like to know which ones i could get that are compatible with wc3 before just getting one off the page and wasting space.

Status
Not open for further replies.