• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Change the missile art?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 63
On newer patches you can adjust the missile art of a unit using the Unit Weapon String field.
  • Unit - Set Unit: (Triggering unit)'s Weapon String Field: Attack Projectile Art ('ua1m')at Index:0 to Value: <Empty String>

Last edited:
Level 23
The missile effect? Probably not?
Make a trigger that adds an orb effect with no stacks other than aesthetic changes to the missile upon picking up their first orb, and through DDS simply add a vamp stat for each orb in the hero's inventory.
But I wanna they stack.
On newer patches you can adjust the missile art of a unit using the Unit Weapon field.
  • Unit - Set Unit: (Triggering unit)'s Weapon String Field: Attack Projectile Art ('ua1m')at Index:0 to Value: <Empty String>
What a inconvenient for me.
Lightning attack from nightelfs
It worked but the grafic apear to every type of target and I don't know how to make it only work for the same targets of the Mask of death.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.