• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cave Goblin Portrait

An HD portrait for my cave goblin model

Keywords:
cave goblin, goblin, portrait, HD, high definition
Contents

Cave Goblin Portrait (Model)

Reviews
23:10, 4th Mar 2013 Kwaliti: Will be reviewed after the contest ends. Misha: same as the model itself :)

M

23:10, 4th Mar 2013
Kwaliti: Will be reviewed after the contest ends.

Misha: same as the model itself :)

Level 3
Maybe the best or one of the best portraits together with the model I have seen on this site. Pity more people doesn´t put more effort into creating portraits to their models.

Level 26
Maybe the best or one of the best portraits together with the model I have seen on this site. Pity more people doesn´t put more effort into creating portraits to their models.

It's a time consuming process of animation. Most of us aren't that good at animating stuff. It's not about effort, it's about skill. It took me a three days just to make the portrait for my goblin rubber duck model.