• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ice Cave

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
started it by request of takezandgoez. The idea was mainly his, i did just executed it and added a few custom things. Though i'd say he deserves equally credits as me. It's simply a decoration doodad. Can serve for both igloo (not very fitting though) and ice cave. The other 2 variations of it won't be uploaded, as the requester wanted to have them only for himself. This version got kinda ''rejected'' from him, so i uploaded it. Have fun with it and feel free to use/do whatever comes to your mind with it! ;-)

takezandgoez was the co-author. Here is his PM to the cave:

takezandgoez said:
Hey I know I'm asking alot as it already is but I was wondering if you could possibly make a snow cave as well and that will be the final request I don't need anything else. The caves I made just doesn't quite fit the map and they really look ugly on the terrain so I was wondering if you could make one? If interested here's a screenshot:

http://www.highlanders.ch/images//ice_cave.jpg
Keywords:
ice cave, cave, arctic, antarctic, polar cave, polar, igloo
Contents

Ice Cave (Model)

Reviews
Frankster: I am going to fix the description for you later.

M

Frankster:
I am going to fix the description for you later.