• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ice Cave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Ice Cave [updated]

This was actualy ment to be submission for the mini contest but i didnt have time to finish it till now.

Ok so I had some free time and fixed up my Ice Cave once more. I added doodads like was suggested, removed the "dome" and, fixed the fog. Check it out!
165125-albums1303-picture9924.jpg

Any more suggestions?

Last edited:
Level 10
Its actualy inside the "dome" doodad maybe why it looks like end of the world and there is thin blue fog.

Level 10
Yeah its like a cult performing a mysterious ritual. I'll fix it up a bit, this is my first submission of any kind. It probably took me less the 2 hours to make.

Level 10
I like your terrain wolfhelm altough i would like some closer pictures.

Off-Topic...

I've been wondering for a long time...

How does one like tilt the doodads or roll it till it's upside down?

First you go to file>preferences>general then allow the WE to use negative values. Then hold shift and double click on the "maximum pitch angle" and type in some number. 90 Degrees is 1.57 and to just make it upside down it is 3.14.

Level 12
I like your terrain wolfhelm altough i would like some closer pictures.

First you go to file>preferences>general then allow the WE to use negative values. Then hold shift and double click on the "maximum pitch angle" and type in some number. 90 Degrees is 1.57 and to just make it upside down it is 3.14.

Doesn't work for me :/

Any more detailed explanation?

Level 19
that's propably the most detailed explaination you can get. :p You just find the maximum pitch angle for the doodad in the object manager, you know, where all those changeable values come up. Then change it to -3.14. And while selecting the value hold shift, just as Grave_Digger_ said. Good luck.

( I personally think his explaination was 10 times better and less messy than mine.)

On Topic:

Just add fog, and some extra doodads and it good.

Status
Not open for further replies.