• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Let's play Treasure Cave [+2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hi, Treasure Cave is imo on of the best puzzle maps out there but unfortunately didn't get as much attention as it deserves:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/treasure-cave-80642/

I never finished the map and the last time I played it was in 2009 so it will be an almost new experience for me again. I am basically looking for 1-2 players who have time today (at any time, I am free all day).

We can use Teamspeak if you want or just communicate ingame..i like both.
I think I will stream it aswell.

You should reserve some hours...at least 1 (maybe we are very fast but I doubt this)

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
Great map, indeed. Too bad I am too busy these days and I won't be able to tag along. Regardless, good luck with it!

P.S: The map is best enjoyed if played slowly and by examining every piece of story. 1 hour wouldn't be nearly enough imo. :p

Level 1
You are still looking for a team mate, then tag me in. I have played the map before. Although I don't know what to do with few left over items that we can carry.

Status
Not open for further replies.