• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Castle

Yes, that's it. A castle. Not a demon palace, a Taj Mahal, or a merry-go-round. Simply a castle.

Keywords:
castle, man, woman, love
Contents

Castle (Model)

Reviews
17:45, 20th Jun 2009 Pyritie: This model has a high poly count and a lot of detail so it's best to use it sparingly. The detail in this model means it can be scaled up a lot and still look good. I was kinda expecting an awesome death animation...
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

17:45, 20th Jun 2009
Pyritie: This model has a high poly count and a lot of detail so it's best to use it sparingly. The detail in this model means it can be scaled up a lot and still look good.

I was kinda expecting an awesome death animation though. Meh well.

Wow! Amazing! i haven't seen a building model of this quality since the shipyard :p Nj! its amazing, you've outdone yourself, THAT MEANS DEATH!!! 5/5 keep making good models +rep

Edit1: PS: maybe use UI\Glues\Singleplayer\Humancampaign\HumanCastle.blp
it would look alot better, in my opinion.
Edit2: Hey, umm, Maybe make the stand animation The stand work animation and the work animation more visible? its very hard to see smoke coming out of two stacks ingame

Level 14
hey Mr. Bob, i really love your models, because they are detailed and awsome

There is just a little "negative" point in my opinion: The animations
As mentioned above, i would also appriciate the flags moving in one animation, or another "Working" animation...

Level 31
K, the main complaints/suggestions I have seen are these:

1. Texture.

2. Polys.

3. Birth anim.

I will answer each point in order.

1. Well, trouble is, that is the only 'stone' texture of the sort in WC3. So, unless you want an extra 400kb, your stuck.

2. You see, more polys = more quality. XD But, consider that a HUGE amount of WC3 buildings are above 3000 polys. So yeah...

3. It is realistic. Building from the ground up. With some scafolding. XD

: )

Level 26
K, the main complaints/suggestions I have seen are these:

1. Texture.

I will answer each point in order.

1. Well, trouble is, that is the only 'stone' texture of the sort in WC3. So, unless you want an extra 400kb, your stuck.

Mr.Bob, that is most certainly not the only stone building texture in the warcraft mpq. May i suggest using this texture

UI-Glues-SinglePlayer-HumanCampaign-Castle.png

It can be found under the pathname
"UI/Glues/SinglePlayer/HumanCampaign/Castle.blp"

It is a very high quality Texture and would make your castle look incredibly "sexy"

Level 31
Mr.Bob, that is most certainly not the only stone building texture in the warcraft mpq. May i suggest using this texture

View attachment 58311

It can be found under the pathname
"UI/Glues/SinglePlayer/HumanCampaign/Castle.blp"

It is a very high quality Texture and would make your castle look incredibly "sexy"

lol I didn't even know that texture existed...

But, even so, that texture doesn't fit the rest of WC3 textures. I would have to use ONLY that texture. Also, that texture doesn't have a darker bottom like the current one.

Level 13
This looks like the Citadel from Age of Mythologies.
That one from the Egyptian.

But then in Brick-Form :xxd:

Level 8
Do not change it one bit. This is going straight into my maps (a campain and a AoS)

Wow! Amazing! i haven't seen a building model of this quality since the shipyard :p Nj! its amazing, you've outdone yourself, THAT MEANS DEATH!!! 5/5 keep making good models +rep

Edit1: PS: maybe use UI\Glues\Singleplayer\Humancampaign\HumanCastle.blp
it would look alot better, in my opinion.
Edit2: Hey, umm, Maybe make the stand animation The stand work animation and the work animation more visible? its very hard to see smoke coming out of two stacks ingame

Ugh, you dont learn do you?

THIS IS THE POST I WAS REFERING TO

And, like you said before, we should stop going off topic
And thats because he didn't hear my last post, so technically, your the one who posted the same message because you posted the same thing RIGHT after me

Status
Not open for further replies.