• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Silvermoon Castle

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Based on:Arcane Observatory and Derivatives by Ujimasa Hojo

I know that is the simple changes, but I think that it can be useful. If ya like it, give follow.

More of my work you can find here: Edited and changed work of Ujimasa hojo by Ilya Alaric

If you yourself want use these models for own work or projects, you are absolutly free to do it.
Previews
Contents

Silvermoon Castle (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
You need an in-game screenshot and you need to fix these issues: Sanity Test
Oh, this one looks cool, I love the texture placement and how proportionally it is stretched. Good job 👍
Looking forward for more buildings with this texture so Hive can get a nice pack of High Elven buildings.
Had a very quick wip some time ago, just a small arena idea, I'm sure @Kyrbi0 you remember 🙂
Model idea - building1.png

There're are some tiny issues you might want to have a look at:
I would try to make the building's base concrete texture more saturated because it looks quite "empty" right now, a little eye-catching.
The tallest crystal spire's pipe is slightly off center when viewed from different angles. I believe it's only the pipe.
The second and third tiers have a wall glitch with some sort of a TC line, can be seen in the game view, you might want to fix this.
I would also move the TC ladder forward so it has at least 3 steps design-wise, just like in the birth sequence: one step looks a little lonely and... how can the great hall have only 1 step?
It was a quick glance. Please don't mind if I'm being too picky.
Regards!
ForIlya.png

Last edited: