• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Castle Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castle Fight

This is my corrently project after i realized i dont want to make an rpg.
I have a question how to export custom data from a map??:bored:

-The Map name is Castle Defense or Castle Fight(not sure which one to use)

-I'm the only creator for now, but if sameone is interested, i need a terreiner

-You can choose between races: Human,Orc,Undead,Night Elf,Creep and Deamon. Creep is on the road to finish. When you build a building, it automaticly starts to spawn units. As you Upgrate it, the units get better and better. Your main goal is to destroy the enemy castle (which i havend putted yet) and you must defend your own castle.

-Every race will have these kaind of buildings:
1.Melee Building for melee units - 3 upgrates
2.Ranged Building for ranged units - 3 upgrates
3.Spellcaster Building for Spellcasters - 3 upgrates
4.Artillery Building for Artillery - 3 upgrates
5.Flying Building for Flyers(Flying Building does not mean it will be in the air) - 3 upgrates
6.Special Building for Special Units - 3 upgrates
7.Best Building for "Best" Units - 2 upgrates
8.Hero Building for Hereos - no upgrates
9.Legendary Unit Building for Legendary Units - no upgrates
10.Tower Building - 3 upgrates
11.Legendary Building, which has samething special(like the Legendary Building for the Deamons will be to create Infernals at a random point in the enemy base) - no upgrates

+Ofcourse the Building will have different names then the names above
+Heros will be able to rise there levels, but they will not get any new spells, they will have the spells from there first level
+I have BIG TROBLE balancing

+The name of the map will be better as Castle Fight, but i'm not sure

**NOTE: My english is bad.:sad:

UPDATED:
1.Added more buildings to the creep rase
2.Added a trigger, when same of the buildings finishes construction or upgrate, to play its work anim
3.Added a trigger when buildings whit no death anim are destroyed, there corpse are removed.

Attachments

• Castle Fight.w3x
    124.3 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.