• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Castle Crasher Knight(Team Colored)

The Castle Crasher Knight.
No weapon, hand right attachment.
Team Colored.

GIVE CREDIT IF USED. DO NOT MODIFY WITHOUT PERMISSION.

-fixed the camera
-fixed shield merging with head, and feet going through floor
-changed internal name
-fixed portrait
-added shading

Most weapons from this site work with this model( I am working on the weapons from the game)

Sword in screenshot are Sunchips.

Keywords:
Castle, Crashers, Castle Crashers, Knight
Contents

Castle Crasher Knight(Team Colored) (Model)

Castle Crasher Knight(Team Colored) (Model)

Reviews
22:51, 2nd Nov 2009 DonDustin:looks really cute, but you still have to fix the following points: -the internal model name :> -I really recommend some shading to the texture -some vertices of the shoulder need to be snapped -removing unused...
I worked on one for a while, but I have trouble sticking with Warcraft. Every few months I play it for a couple months, and work on some of my maps while I do it.

It's going reasonably well, but there are ways people could help to make it faster.

Hint: That means I need volunteers. At the moment I've been making most of the models myself, as well as doing all of the terrain, icons, triggers, object editing, etc... I've been doing it all by myself so far. And I don't work on it very often because of that, sometimes I just get sick of it. I spend, maybe, 30 hours a year on it, for the past two years. If I had some help, I'd get back into the spirit and work on it a bit more.

I don't want to make an official thread for it, yet, cuzz it's still pretty early-stage. But if I could get some good spell-makers and model-makers so that I don't have to do those things myself, that would really lighten my workload, especially with those being the easiest things to import.

Last edited: