• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Castle Crashers Character Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
So, I really like Castle Crashers, and I was wondering, if you could make a Castle Crashers:
Character
Pet
Weapon
What would they be like and what would they do, and if you want, what would they look like?

My first character would be a knight from the civil war, he would have a gas mask, brown rubbery clothes, and a jet pack. His weapon would be a flame thrower with a blade on the bottom. His magic would be fire, but instead of just like the fire knight's magic, the Y button would be held like the lightning knight's for a constant fire, the B button would throw a grenade and the A button would use the jet pack to fly, holding the A button would keep him flying. The pet would be a little red target and whenever an enemy walked onto it a bomb would drop there.

My second character would be a time controlling knight, he would have a star covered costume, (he would look just like the last boss but blue and covered in yellow stars). His weapon would be a gun with a clock at the end and a blade underneath. His magic would be to time control, the Y button would slow down time, every level making it slower and the effect last longer, the B button would be to pause time, (shortly!) and every level would make the effect last longer and the A button would teleport, every level making him teleport farther. The pet would be a clock which would make the user move faster, attack faster, basically do everything faster.

I won't keep creating characters though, what would you make your character be like?

Level 9
my first character would be a knight like a gundam (if u know what it is...) gundam with blue gundam wings and 2 gundam looking guns stuck to his sides. by pressing the B button he will shoot an infinite long laser beam for 5seconds and theres cooldown of 20 seconds. Y button will allow him to use his special (all of his wings will detach and turn into laser guns) and they will shoot straight (character cant move) for 10 seconds. the pet would be a giant laser cannon that shoots when he uses his special skill.

Level 1
i would make a shark (like my pfp) who would have a fish bone sword and a boat that would pull enemies closer with a fishing rod and for the powers Y would a shark fin go in front and (when at max magic) would have the player teleport to where the fin stops and B would make a round fat shark shoot out of thw player and bite onto the enemy for five seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.