• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Guild Singage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
I'm trying to make a guild on Moonrunner, but no one will sign the damn thing. I just want it to make a cool tabard that me and my friend can use. Anyone that would like to help me out just PM me when you can be on. If you have no characters on the relm, I'd be really glad if some people would be willing to make new ones and just sign it. You can delete the characters after I make the guild.

Level 12
I can create a character for you and sign, I could probably create several too if that works. Anything to help out, mate! :)
Just pm me your character name, alliance/horde etc. and I will log on as fast as I can.

Won't work if the characters are on the same account. Only one char per account can sign the charter.

Level 5
I don't gotz a lvl 70 T_T but yeh if i was that age i would of taken the gold in a heartbeat. And yes I like to refer to levels as age.

Level 34
I don't gotz a lvl 70 T_T but yeh if i was that age i would of taken the gold in a heartbeat. And yes I like to refer to levels as age.
You wouldn't happen to play on an RP server would you? :p

Also I'd be glad to send you some gold Moonrunner (American server)! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.