• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

THW Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Are you guys gonna make a THW guild for EU server? It would be nice to have people you know around to play with.
I know the game doesn't have a guild making system. It's a guild as long as the guild master says you're in it. You don't need a system for that, just a paper sheet or something with a list of people recorded and keeping people who are banned from the guild (not bnet) is easy, just unfriend and if it's to your liking block too, refuse any party invitations and requests with that person. Then we can use the chat and the subforum to schedule matches or something. Make it more fun for us at least.

Level 10
I'm plaing on EU and are trying to set up a team to play with, as soloing is just no fun anymore.

You can find me as Ragnos #2213

Status
Not open for further replies.