• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cartoon Stun Buff

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
image from https://www.vectorstock.com/royalty-free-vector/seamless-pattern-with-cartoon-star-vector-7874010

permission:
untitled-png.437141
Previews
Contents

CArtoon Star Stun Variation 2 (Model)

Cartoon Star Stun Variation 3 (Model)

Cartoon Stun Buff (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Very simple and very basic effect that does not fit into wc3 a lot. The stars look too cartoony even for wc3 art and the model itself is poorly optimized. I told you many times to bundle things together that belong together. I guess my tries for...
Very simple and very basic effect that does not fit into wc3 a lot. The stars look too cartoony even for wc3 art and the model itself is poorly optimized. I told you many times to bundle things together that belong together. I guess my tries for progress are met with deaf ears.
this time when i merged the geosets one was billboarded in a way i couldnt fix so i left it at that