• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can't figure out the desyncs (open source map)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I've pretty much have given up on trying to fix the desyncs myself, I need a few more sets of eyes that are bored with nothing better to do.

The map is pretty much fine in 1v1, I've did most everything I can think to make the scripts nice and fast (Not much lag in the map, even with a lot of units), but I can't figure out what is causing it to desync almsot every game with a full house.

You can find a bunch of details in the Lists folder, particularly the variable notes for the static array slots.

It doesn't use vjass or any of the new stuff so it shouldn't be hard to follow. A lot of the triggers are small, with the exception of the startup sets that initalize the arrays and etc. Theres no gui raped jass and all of it should be relatively organized.

Any help, advise, or feedback is welcomed.

Attached is the open source, WE map. For optimization I use the wc3 map optimizer that is linked in the tools section.

All I can think of in return is offer are credits, some +rep, and your choice of customized hero/race, or maybe even an easter egg.

Attachments

• The Gathering Wind 1.72B.w3x
    3.2 MB · Views: 365
Status
Not open for further replies.