• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Help me figure this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I need player 1-12 to be user controlled. But I also need at least 2 CPU-players that can be allied with the User-controlled players.

So I need to figure out how to make units behave like they are a CPU Ally/Hostile, but not using Player 1-12.

The most likely solution is to use the players own units, but making the player unable to control them? I've tried that but can't find a way to do it.

I saw this in a map called Castle Fight and have tried to replicate it, but I failed.

Level 4
Hmm, if I pause the unit it looks like it should (no abilities/orders showing Bottom/Right), but then it just stands there. Can't order it using GUI nor using Triggers.

Level 11
  • Actions
    • Player - Make Neutral Extra treat Neutral Passive as an Enemy
    • Player - Make Neutral Passive treat Neutral Extra as an Enemy
    • Player Group - Pick every player in (All allies of Player 1 (Red)) and do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Player - Make Neutral Extra treat (Picked player) as an Enemy
        • Player - Make Neutral Passive treat (Picked player) as an Ally with shared vision
    • Player Group - Pick every player in (All enemies of Player 1 (Red)) and do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Player - Make Neutral Passive treat (Picked player) as an Enemy
        • Player - Make Neutral Extra treat (Picked player) as an Ally with shared vision
Edit: Don't forget stuff like

• Actions
    • Player - Show Neutral Passive in the post-game score screen
    • Player - Show Neutral Extra in the post-game score screen
    • Player - Set name of Neutral Passive to Sentinel
    • Player - Set name of Neutral Extra to Scourge
    • Player - Change color of Neutral Passive to Red, Changing color of existing units
    • Player - Change color of Neutral Extra to Green, Changing color of existing units

Status
Not open for further replies.