• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can't beat level 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
For some reason, I can't beat level 2. I don't know what's happening. I did everything the mainquests said and I still never got a victory. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? I gave up playing it for now.

Level 1
As I said, there was no cinematic after destroying the undead. Basically, nothing happened.
I've just seen, that the Canyon quest has not been solved, altough the dusk tree cleared my way, gave me the lumber etc. Could this be the problem ?

Level 1
I destroyed the last building with units not with an Airstrike, but nevertheless the cinematic didn't start :cry:

Level 1
Kelion said:
I destroyed the last building with units not with an Airstrike, but nevertheless the cinematic didn't start :cry:

I had this problem too! Later i played the map again without problems :roll: :roll:
PLAY THE MAP AGAIN!!!!

Level 7
GreyArchon said:
I sure hope he doesnt need those eggs to "spawn a new worker spider" in the nearby future, otherwise I'm fucked.

u need a spider worker to build a base in the next missions

@Karelian: try darky's debug mode: write xxx in the chat console, then the next level begins. but if u do so, u will loose all your items (except meta's egg and kazzhhaamm's dimensional bag) and maybe experience

Level 23
RaZoR said:
GreyArchon said:
I sure hope he doesnt need those eggs to "spawn a new worker spider" in the nearby future, otherwise I'm fucked.

u need a spider worker to build a base in the next missions

@Karelian: try darky's debug mode: write xxx in the chat console, then the next level begins. but if u do so, u will loose all your items (except meta's egg and kazzhhaamm's dimensional bag) and maybe experience

Then a bug in this campaign will make it unplayable. I will wait for a patch to fix it.

Level 2
I sure hope he doesnt need those eggs to "spawn a new worker spider" in the nearby future, otherwise I'm fucked.[/quote]
You are fucked

Level 23
I_won-2 said:
You are fucked[/quote]

Myes.. see my reply to Razor.
If I wasn't impressed by the sheer size of this map, the models, voices, and everything, I'd be very annoyed and disappointed. Especially since I'm not the only one who runs into these bugs.

Of course, it's a Spider campaign. OF COURSE IT HAS BUGS. >:[

Level 2
hey darky....i dont know if uve already done anything like this but perhaps u could add some altar for spiders or something so the heroes can be revived...because they died in my game and give them less buildings...

Status
Not open for further replies.