• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Can you change height on a Doodad by triggers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I know you can by pressing CTRL + Page Down/Up But i need it Ingame.
Lol no much easier way.. when you're placing the doodad press ctrl and the up arrow and it will be raised up higher.. not sure if its ctrl but i think it's that if i remember correctly you shoulda asked this in the terrain section fyi

I know that =D But i need it ingame. :D

Level 18
I think model editing is a bad idea, because there's a way easier way: Make a flying unit with the Locust ability (that makes the unit unselectable and uneffected by spells. It's only effected by direct triggers) That way it still serves as if it were a doodad and you can change its flying height.

Level 8
Wont work because if the map has mountains or just one time used Raised Height, the water will be like a slash "/" instead of a line "__". I tried allready xD

If i use completely same hight level on terrain, it would work. But i dont =(

Status
Not open for further replies.