• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Can someone please tell me whats wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Lick Wounds
Events
Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Lick Wounds
Actions
Unit - Set life of (Target unit of ability being cast) to ((Life of (Target unit of ability being cast)) + (1.75 x (Real((Intelligence of (Casting unit) (Include bonuses))))))

Sorry about not being able to get a picture of it I don't know how to do that but could someone tell me what is wrong with this trigger please. When the unit casts the spell nothing happens and yes I'm somewhat new to triggering.

Last edited:
Level 6
Didn't Work

Sorry even though you posted how to do it, I'm still clueless =.=. (Both how to make it look like a trigger and second how to make it work)

Lick Wounds
Events
Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Lick Wounds
Actions
Unit - Set life of (Target unit of ability being cast) to ((Life of (Target unit of ability being cast)) + (1.75 x (Real((Intelligence of (Triggering unit) (Include bonuses))))))

Changed what you said and it still didn't work.

Last edited:
Level 37
Post the map since there's notjhing wrong with that trigger per se.

• Lick Wounds
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Lick Wounds
    • Actions
      • Unit - Set life of (Target unit of ability being cast) to ((Life of (Target unit of ability being cast)) + (1.75 x (Real((Intelligence of (Triggering unit) (Include bonuses))))))
Quote this post to see how to use trigger tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.