• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] This is weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I try to add a poison effect to a Storm Bolt ability, but it won't work. I added a envenomed weapons equal to the level of the ability being cast to the dummy summoned at the target, but it won't work. I don't get it! What shall I do?
  • Wounding Axe
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Wounding Axe
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Blood for Neutral Hostile at (Position of (Targeted unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Set Bleeding = (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Set level of Bleeding for Bleeding to (Level of Wounding Axe for (Casting unit))
      • Unit - Order Bleeding to Attack (Targeted unit)
      • Unit - Add a 1.00 second Force Of Nature expiration timer to Bleeding

Level 16
Targeted Unit refers to ''Acquires a Target''. Replace it with ''Target unit of Ability Begin Cast''

• Wounding Axe
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Wounding Axe
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Blood for Neutral Hostile at (Position of (Target unit of Ability Begin Cast)) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Set Bleeding = (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Set level of Bleeding for Bleeding to (Level of Wounding Axe for (Casting unit))
      • Unit - Order Bleeding to Attack (Target unit of Ability Begin Cast)
      • Unit - Add a 1.00 second Force Of Nature expiration timer to Bleeding

Status
Not open for further replies.