• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can i.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Multiples of 5? My WE is always screaming about 32

Thus 32, 64, 96, 128, 160, 192, 224, 256.

Multiples of 5 would be, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25....

doing the camera bound thing wont give you much space, i think he wants more than that, maybe he has a 128x128 he want to change it to 192x192.
You can also increase map boundaries by checking the box that says "Modify Map Bounds". Then just increase the boundaries and press ok.

And as mentioned before, the boundaries must be multipliers of 32 for it to work.

Level 11
Deffinitly not your best idea!

Also Copying & pasting everything unto a new map would be a waste of time. Just open in winmpq and export everything but the terrain. Then make a new map with the desired terrain. Close the new map and use winmpq to import everything the other map had back into it. Then all you would have to copy and pasted from map to map is w/e you did with the terrain.

Level 8
OK, this is how you do it.
1) Drag a sqaure around terrain while the terrain palette is active.
2) Press Ctrl+C to copy the terrain
3) Press Ctrl+V to get a big green square
4) Move the square to a new location and left click to place a copy of the terrain you selected in Step 1.

I have not used this extensively but I think it copies terrain type and cliffs. I don't kow about hills and stuff but I think they copy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.