• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Can I get a normal spell to hit spell immune units?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
No, because you cannot target magic immune units with spells in the first place.
Yes, I just read and tested that if a hero spell has a Required level of 6 it will be able to target spell immune units but it wont do any damage to them. It will however stun/slow etc.
Unless you use Shadow strike because it has a physical strike damage. However the dots still wont deal any damage since they use Magic damage.

Level 9
Most spells won't even be cast if the unit you are casting it on is spell Immune. You would have to modify the allowable targets first. Then after that other problems may arise.

Level 3
Tip: You should use the "Ensnare" or other spells that does not deal damage or such and use that as the base spell. Then go to triggers, make a new trigger and use that spell to deal damage to the target. It is kind of simple, if you want to I could make this for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.