• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign Color

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everyone,

I am new to campaigns and wanted to make one I had in my mind for a long time now.
I startet testing a few things and I noticed that my teamcolor is always blue, as long as I am using the campaign. If I start the Map normal I get the color I want, but if I start it as a campaign I am always blue. Does anyone know a solution for this? I hope, that I am just overlooking some simple options, but I can't find them.

Thanks in advance.

Level 2
Thanks for the reply. I thought of that too, but thats not it. I checked it and everything was normal. Just the color of player 1 and 2 were swapped. (I want to be red and the AI of Player 2 shall be blue, but if I start the campaign I am blue and the AI, wich is my ally, is red.)
normaly I would not mind being blue, but I want to know what is going on and understand it. :hohum:

Level 25
Maybe setting player properties would fix your issue?
It is in WE in top bar menu => Scenario => Player Properties
Set your player and computer player, then change the tab to 'Forces' and enable 'Use custom forces' and 'fixed player settings' checkboxes

Level 2
Thank you! That somehow fixed it, but I had to remove the map from the campaign, enanble 'fixed player settings' and add it to the campaig again. If I changed the settings while it was part of the campaign I would still be blue.
But it works now, thanks alot! :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.