• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Call Lighting v.1.0 (fixed)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Simple Passive Skill:

Gives a 5% / 10% / 15% chance that an attack will Call a Chain lighting bolt , that bounces up to 4 targets dealing 100 Dmg from the sky.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About my mistakes:

I've done many stupid things here. I was editing skill of others in my name.
So ... I wanted to apologize to all of Hiveworkshop.

If you excuse me please tell me.

Thanks. and sorry for all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leaks? please tell me.

I can not comment on why my account is blocked or my new e-mail has not been confirmed.

But tanks kola ^- u is a nice guy

Keywords:
Chain Lighting, Passive, Ligthing.
Contents

Untitled (Map)

Reviews
02:20, 1st Dec 2009 TriggerHappy: You leak a location. Unit - Create 1 Chain Dummy for (Owner of PS_Caster) at (Position of PS_Caster) facing 0.00 degrees Make the icons the same for learning and casting.

M

02:20, 1st Dec 2009
TriggerHappy:

You leak a location.

Unit - Create 1 Chain Dummy for (Owner of PS_Caster) at (Position of PS_Caster) facing 0.00 degrees

Make the icons the same for learning and casting.

Level 31
Post triggers in description so people will review it more :p

Ok...
  • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
    • If - Conditions
    • Then - Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Chain Dummy for (Owner of PS_Caster) at (Position of PS_Caster) facing 0.00 degrees
      • Unit - Add a 0.80 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of (Last created unit) using Abilities\Weapons\FarseerMissile\FarseerMissile.mdl
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Far Seer - Chain Lightning PS_Target
      • Set PS_Effect = (Last created special effect)
      • Set PS_Dummy = (Last created unit)
    • Else - Actions
U use a IF/THEN/ELSE for nothing. Remove the IF/THEN/ELSE but keep what is in :p
also.. u leak points cuz u only remove the point if the orb of Lightning doesnt proc... so when it procs u dont remove them... to fix this u just need to move the Custom script after the IF/THEN/ELSE.

• Unit - Remove (Last created unit) from the game
Remove this. its useless cuz there is no (Last Created Unit) cuz u make the trigger do this if the Orb of Lightning doesnt proc. so just remove this.

U are doing a lot of things that are useless in the trigger. u dont need to set the dummy unit to a variable. the special effect too..
and u dont destroy the special Effect cuz u destroy it in the ELSE but u made it in the THEN.

You dont use the IF/THEN/ELSE functions correctly. IF the condtion is True, the only thing the trigger will do is the THEN. if its false, the only thing the trigger will do is the ELSE.

FINAL Trigger should look like this...
  • Call Lighting
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Level of Call Chain Strike for (Attacking unit)) Greater than or equal to 1
    • Actions
      • Set PS_Caster = (Attacking unit)
      • Set PS_Target = (Attacked unit)
      • Set PS_Target_Point = (Position of PS_Target)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Random integer number between 1 and 100) Less than or equal to (5 x (Level of Call Chain Strike for PS_Caster))
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Chain Dummy for (Owner of PS_Caster) at PS_Target_Point facing 0.00 degrees
          • Unit - Add a 0.80 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Far Seer - Chain Lightning PS_Target
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of (Last created unit) using Abilities\Weapons\FarseerMissile\FarseerMissile.mdl
          • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
        • Else - Actions
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_PS_Target_Point)
I know it was confuzing, so thats why i put the final trigger

(i had difficulty to understand myself) lawl

Also. its a bit simple ... but i think its usefull spell.

Dont use Custom Script to remove units or Effects. just Destroy the effect (for special Effects) and Remove/Kill the unit (for units)

Last edited:
Level 31
oops.. i didnt even read the custom scirpts >.> i though it was point did this rly fast... yeah.. the fuck... i though there was points

he doesnt even use points... lawl going to fix this

Fixed it..

omg i look like a noob now.. lol >.>

ÿour final trigger leaks a point and you remove a point that doesnt even exist, fail

It wasnt even a point.. it was a unit... idk why he custom scripted this...

Final Trigger is fixed