• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Burden on my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
I was busy with my map, making a standard castle interior and then mod it to the seventh heaven. After awhile I started wondering if this was the correct tile cliffs for me to use (I use Cityscape). I don't like to start over so I like to change the Cityscape cliff to a other type of cliff.. let's say Dalaran. How?

Last edited:
Level 9
Why not try clicking "advanced" then on the drop down list select "modify Tileset" change it to Dalaran.

If you've used the cityscape "stone" walls then they will automatically convert into the Dalaran "stone" walls. If you've used the Cityscape mud walls then it'll change into the Dalaran mud walls :p

Then simply customize your palette to contain your original flooring textures.

hope this helps!

Level 14
Unfortunately you cannot change cliffs. The only real possibility you really have is to skin the one you want changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.