• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Built Wurst Map doesn't appear in game or crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I'm creating a Wurst map in the 1.27 and when I run it with the VSCode command, it runs without problem, even I run the built map in the World Editor and also run without problem, but when I wanna test it in game the map it doesn't appear and if I just copy paste the WurstRunMap the map appears, but when I launch the match, the game crashes, for some reason only happens in Single Player, but in Local Area Network runs normally, what's wrong?

Level 24
Official wurst support is for latest reforged versions, so "unhacked" is correct

Unfortunately I think you're waiting for a combination of wc3 patch and wurst compiler updates
Welp.
You could share your map file with Frotty it might help
I asked this in the Discord server and he said "IIRC you are using 1.28 (I'm using 1.27 but oh well), so you are on your own".

Level 24
I found that is not Wurst fault, the map by itself without building it has this problem, but for some reason the WurstRunMap "fixes" it a bit, what could it be?, I will pass you it (Is very simple, because the vast majority of things are from the Wurst scripts):

Attachments

• The escape of draenei vBeta25.w3x
    725.6 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.