• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Wurst] Running map in 1.31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
So I've just updated my game to the new 1.31 patch, but it I'm having trouble running my wurst maps.

Using the update-to-date version of stdlib2, it doesn't recognize a bunch of the new natives, such as all the frame functions. This obviously means that I can't build the map at all.

Using an older library, VSC won't run the map. If I just try to build it, I can see that all objects are created correctly at compiletime, but none of the code is implemented as triggers (which I believe it should, right? ).

I've tried to change the game path via the setup tool to all the possible folders after the new patch(main, x84, x84_64), but it doesn't seem to change anything.

I know that there seems to be some problems with the new patch in terms of editor messing up strings and such, but that doesn't seem to be the problem here.

Haven't attempted at reinstalling with an earlier patch, as I would love to get this to work. So that will be a last resort.

Any help is welcome!

PS: On a more positive note, I can actually open the Wurst setup tool now without a bunch of errors popping up, and the need to open it via a .bat file :D

Level 23
You just need to adjust your "wurst.wc3path" in your settings.json since blizzard moved executables again (thx blizz!!)
e.g. "wurst.wc3path": "C:\\Games\\Warcraft III\\x86_64"
We will update the detection etc. very soon.

Depending on what you did, you also need to delete common.j & blizzard.j in you _build folder and then F1->reload to get latest versions of those files.

Status
Not open for further replies.