• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Can't find installation path (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Having been working with wurst for over a month now. So I came back, ran my map and it worked fine. Then I went and updated WurstSetup tool and my project to compiler build to 1178, and now it throws the this error "Could not find Warcraft III installation!" when I run my map.

I've tried to change the installation path to \Warcraft III\x86, \Warcraft III\x86_64 and \Warcraft III both via the setup tool and in setup.json. Nothing seems to fix the problem.

EDIT: Re-installed the game, and now the game directory moved from Program Files (x86) to Program Files, but problem persists unchanged.

No idea how to fix this :V

PS: Had a similar problem previously, but was fixed by suggestion from Frotty ([Wurst] - Running map in 1.31)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.