• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Build Guides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
And then the enemy buys Madred's Bloodrazor/Deathfire Grasp and blow you up faster than a termonuclear minirocket. Nope. I'd build my shen like This:

-Boots of Speed + 3 pots -> Merc. Threads or Ninja Tabi
-Wit's End
-Frozen Mallet
-Atma's Impaler

These are pretty much the common items for top-laner bruisers. The other 2 items should focus on the enemy team:

-Bloodthirster
-Maw of Malmortius
-Aegis of the Legion
-Randuin's Omen
-Wriggle's Lantern
-Black Cleaver

As you can see, you have plenty of options (30 possible combinations using only these items, but certain very situational items are not even mentioned), you always have to build your champion according to the enemy team; you can't keep stacking Armor against a heavy magic team, just because you're Malphite and your E scales with Armor.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Intro:
I am a pretty decent 3v3 player got to gold II and I won most games with my main champion wukong.

Build:
-boots, depending on team
-trinity force / frozen mallet
-sunfire cape
-black cleaver
-maw of mormortious (or whatever it's called) / Blood thirster
-any tank item depending on the other team

Abilitys:
-I recomend maxing out Q first since it does a retarded ammout of damage and it is your main ability for harasment. Secondly max E for maximum damage output.

Lane:
-Wukong can lane against pretty much anything in top lane, however you might need to be careful early vs ranged AP's like Elise or teemo. On the other hand Wukong is strong vs tanks due his Q that reduce armor with 30%.

Tips and Tricks:
-Your ultimate do increase your movement speed so it's a exelent way to get out of ganks. Note that you can't be stunned during this so you can also interupt stuns like Sion's E.

-You can press S (stop) to trick the player that you used your W.

-Q got a longer range than any melee attack so you can use it without risking getting hit by other champion attacks or you can use it as a finishing move when they try to flee.

-Each time your ulti (R) deals damage it gives one stack of Black Cleaver which makes your abilitys deal more damage after the ulti. Due this you should E>Q>R and after ulti E>Q and they should be dead in most cases.

Last words:
-Enjoy the ultimate champion THE MONKEY KING! happy juking! Also note that this is for 3v3 only.

Level 7
In my opinion both of your shen builds up there aren't good.

START: 2x rejuvenation bead, potion, sight ward

CORE ITEMS: basic boots ---> Warmog's armor ---> ninja/mercury's ---> sunfire cape ---> rylai's crystal scepter

SITUANTIONAL ITEMS: Randuin's Omen, Spirit visage, Guardian Angel, Twin shadows, Aegis/Runic, Wit's end, Frozen Mallet, Abyssal Scepter

There are other viable items as well, but it all depends on the game.

I personally don't use Wit's end or frozen mallet ever on shen. If I need magic resistance I'll get plenty with spirit visage, abyssal, runic or other mr items. I rarely build twin shadows, but can be useful when chasing down enemies with allies behind you.

Quick guide on how to play shen:

Early game you need to farm a lot while trying to harass your opponent. If your enemy has high sustain or is just poking back 10 times harder you should stay safe until the jungler helps you.

Once you hit lvl 6 start watching the map often. You'll see all your allies life bars on the left of the screen. Keep looking at it to stay updated with what's going on. Do not miss a teamfight as shen.

Mid to late game you either stick with your team or split push while your team pushes another lane. Be careful to not get caught by the enemy team though. Do not split push if you lack your ultimate. Teleport is always a good summoner spell on shen. You can do an early gank bottom lane from a ward behind them by teleporting to it and taunting them. You should ask the jungler to hold the top lane first if he's nearby.

Lastly... Do not miss a teamfight :eek:

Level 4
errrrrr this is the mos commom build for Master (Yi) : Boots Of Bereserker, 2x Phantom Dancer, 2x Bloodthister and Infinitive Edge....this is not build i recommad you in Team fights....you dont have health and if you got 2-3 secound stun you will fail like a feather...but if you 1vs1....with this you can Obliterate everything with no Stun... :D

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

My favorite shaco build was a hybrid build between physical and magic.
I used to roll Ghost / Ignite in all cases. Flash was mediocre for me imo, since I already had a better blink.

Back in the days, madred's razor was so OP with shaco. The illusion did so much damage with it.
I used to pick up Baron on level 8 - 10 alone.

I'm sure most of the items are changed or no longer exist. Then again, I don't play LoL anymore so who cares

Your playstyle: there are 3 possible shaco playstyles imo.

#1 - Clown loves all the weapons. Go hybrid, build slightly more AD but still keep a good AP build. Hard to pull off, but awesome when you do.
#2 - Criminal style, full AP and cd reduction. All you do is place Jitb's, throw shivs and suicide your illusion. FOR GAJILLION DMG!!!
#3 - Critplank be jealous. Go for deceive max level, farm early BF and continue to stack AD. Late game you basically stab a carry and they just... die.

#1 Item Build

1: Boots (Berserker if going full retard hit mode) or those sorcerer boots for some shiv throwing action.
2: Madred's (you like lots of numbers coming out of them)
3: That lantern that places wards (because you want to be king of the jungle)
4: Infinity Edge (stab stab stab STABBBBBB!)
5: That crown that granted movespeed on activation and cd reduction (because you want to have two ghosts)
6: That book that had healing reduced by 50% when dealing spell damage. Also Jitb's love it

#2 Item Build

1: Sorc boots
2: That evil book with 50% healing reduction
3: CD reduction item
4: AP ITEM
5: AP ITEM
6: AP ITEM

#3 Item Build

1: Boots (normal. You don't have gold to spend on fancy shoes. Leave them for wanna-be teemo)
2: Doran's blade (sell when you max build for that sword that grants armor penetration and speed)
3: BF -> Infinity Edge
4: Bloodthirster
5: Phantom Dancer
6: Guardian Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.