• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

- Bug Report -

Status
Not open for further replies.
img_ShadowsofthePast.png
- Bug Report -

Rule 1. Use this thread for reporting any bugs you find ingame. (From item descriptions to broken quests and so on).

Rule 2. All wrong created posts will be deleted or edited.

Rule 3. Please if you want to create new post do it like this:
[table][COLOR=Red][B][General][/B][/COLOR] - "Your question/name/whatever"
"------------------------ Add description here ------------------------"
[hr]1000[/hr][I][B][COLOR=PaleGreen]Comment:[/COLOR][/B][/I]
[h1][COLOR=PaleGreen][I][B]Status:[/B][/I][/COLOR][/h1][/table]
[table][COLOR=Orange][B][Story][/B][/COLOR] - "Your question/name/whatever"
[table][COLOR=Yellow][B][Terrain][/B][/COLOR] - "Your question/name/whatever"
[table][COLOR=LemonChiffon][B][Classes][/B][/COLOR] - "Your question/name/whatever"
[table][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][B][Items][/B][/COLOR] - "Your question/name/whatever"
[table][COLOR=Cyan][B][Abilities][/B][/COLOR] - "Your question/name/whatever"
[table][COLOR=PaleTurquoise][B][Quests][/B][/COLOR] - "Your question/name/whatever"
[table][COLOR=White][B][Guilds][/B][/COLOR] - "Your question/name/whatever"

Status Type

Last edited:
Level 5
[Quests] - "The shadow wolf when i kill it the quest doesn't update(i kill it nothing happens just drops rejuvenation and nothing happens when i pick it, i also killed it again when respawned nothing happened too"

Comment: Yeah trigger was bad!
  • Trigger - Turn on Q Anaxes 02 a <gen>
Replaced this one above with this one below ^^
  • Trigger - Turn on Q Anaxes 02 b <gen>
Thanks kidsoulex I will add you into credit list :)

[Items] - "Many items are missing description, one of them its missing stats(dont remember the name of item but he haves a description)"

Comment: I explained this already.
I am waiting for The_Mirai to finish descriptions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 13
[General] - "You can talk with plants... i found an Plant elf, something like that, and you can use your chat ability with it."

Comment: I forget to add few conditions into that trigger :).
Will be fixed, thanks

[Systems] - "Sometimes texts on stats, doesn't shows up..."

Comment: I must check setup triggers.
Thanks

Level 27
[General] - "You can talk with everything. Side notice: Sup, cool and other phrases don't find the theme a lot. In that quest end where guard shows you the moves, you should come up with some less modern word, like "Immpresive". Talking about guards, it should be Captain Smith, not Smith the captain."

Comment: Yeah I saw that, when I was checking 88WaRCraFT3 report ^^
Thanks

[General] - "Crystal of light provides food.."

Comment: Yay, didn't know that :)
Thanks again!

[Quests] - "Wolves killed by guards count as killed by you."

Comment: Ahahahah cool :D
Will be fixed as well :p

Level 7
[Items] - "I've seen the Iron Cuirass of Shifting, which is an Enchanted item according to this thread, dropping from a regular creep. While the thread says that Enchanted items do not drop from them."

Comment: I added all creeps into system, just to test it :)

Level 1
[General] First this seems good. Terrain I mean. It was to my liking. I didn't complete the demo. Just wrote it halfway the game. Might add to this. Being a demo some of the things I have written might not be relevant but still read it...

1. If i make some forest creatures chase me to the entrance of the town, the guards after helping me kill these don't go back to their places.
2. The creature re-spawning in this map is like many other maps. the creature come back to the place they originally were after being killed. But that just makes the map much predictable. Like, if i can just remember the places i can avoid many of the groups and save myself. The places of spawning coould change or they could move around a bit. A little difference during the gameplay.
3. When i have one shield or a vest, if i pick up another one it says "Hero... only one weapon." That should change depending on the item i am picking up.
4. I can talk to everyone in the town. good. but it seems odd when my player starts saying "i will protect you" to the blacksmith or the guards for that matter.
5. when killing creatures it comes like this 25/10. it should be 10/25.
6. It is sometimes very irritating when i am trying to enter/exit a building. i have to exactly click on the circle. otherwise even if i am standing on top of it, i am not teleported. other times i am teleported twice, meaning back to the from i started. Once or twice the problem can be ignored but again and again it can be frustrating.
7. Give details regarding the job like alchemist etc. in the game.
8.u could Give a name to the town.
9. Have you made mana useless in this map?
10.Do I have to wait to restore my hp? Really boring. Otherwise I can buy those eatables which take 7 or 8 to restore me. Buying them presently is easy, seeing that some good stuff is dropped by the creeps but after that is fixed how do i restore me faster? U'll have to think about that. It makes many rpg maps really boring.
11.I can keep on eating those breads and others even when my hp is full.
12.U could allow cinematic to be skipped completely. it gets boring/lengthy sometimes to read all that.
13.If i get killed i am revived after 10 seconds. With full hp. with no loss of item. no exp deduction. etc. etc. Isn't that a bit favored towards the player?
14."few days in forest"- it should be "few days ago in forest". "want revenge"-it should be "wants revenge" or "wants his revenge". Get these checked by someone

Comment: Old version, things was improved and changed a lot from this time.

Level 7
[General] Map crashing on loading?
For watever reason the map crashes for me on loading before even getting in-game. I tried redownloading to see if it'd still occur and for whatever reason it still does. Maybe this has to do with the map optimizer or widgetizer settings?

Edit: The map crashes around 90% of the time i try to run it. No idea why. I think it's probably not related to my computer specs since I usually don't have that much of a problem running maps that much. When it doesn't crash theres a few things that i've noticed. . .

Hunger:
Hunger comes very quick after lvl 3 or 4 and then when your at 5 it's hard to move that hunger level at all.
Possible suggestions:
Food/items are too rare from animals.
For some reason your food on top right side of the screen is a really large number in red (i think it's related to hunger).
There is no food vendor.

Choosing Menu Stuffs:
The thief seems unfinished. I only briefly tested her but one of her skills said "firebolt" as the name. She also had no description besides a dash like this "/" in the choosing menu.
The birth signs and professions had no descriptions just names. Are we supposed to guess in-game what a "wolf birth sign" gives you before choosing a hero?

Minor Tooltip/Annoyances Stuffs:
ACV should be listed in some other way or better explained it seems kind of strange as the text from the tooltips have different colors and whatnot.
The trees and grass are good but there seems to be a bit of grass spam since there is so much all over the place.
The quests are boring kill x stuff mostly.

Annoying Camera:
The camera is better than the last version; however it is very aggravating to deal with. I'd rather have a normal wc3 camera over it to say the least. The filter is a nice look but it only adds to the "you can't see much around youness."

Also a few minor typos--

Map typos:
loading screen bottom you misspelled hiveworkshop by putting hiveworksop instead.

Map description typos:
there "sow e" can easily found what we need. ->should be "so we"
Single Player Role Playing Game (SPRPG) project who promises->"which promises"

Comment: Map crush because of graphic, you need to set everything to high, also larger screen resolution is recommended.
Idea was to replace hp/mana potions with food, you will be forced to eat all the time but as well you won't be able to eat above 100 points, so this way we can disable you from buying 100 food items and attacking boss after that. "There is no food vendor." Agreed, actually I placed just quest related NPC and guards. As soon as PROXY finish some models you will find them ingame.
About hero pic, well I was thinking of importing Maker CustomWindowSystem, but he still need to finish it and add more things to it so I just wait for update. After that everything will be much easier to notice.
"Minor Tooltip/Annoyances Stuffs" Yes I agree, that's why I uploaded map, so I can get info about it from you. Quests are boring maybe, but they are optional, created just for fun, main quests will have cinematic triggered fallowing them, better story and options.
"Annoying Camera" Using left, right, up and down keys you should quickly get used to it. Using normal camera is impossible, because of doodads and terrain created. Still I will add option where will camera fallow unit facing so you can turn it on and of if needed. Should be easier to play then.
"Also a few minor typos" Thanks, this will be fixed as soon as possible.

Remixer

Map Reviewer
Level 31
I think first post after second release!

[Systems] - Item System
Thief can carry many same kind of items. For example he can carry sword, dagger and a mage staff.
Also can wear atleast 2 helmets at the same time.
Comment: This is really strange, because when I tested everything after optimizing map it worked fine, even this, must check code. Solved.

[Systems] - Food system
Your hero will be also slowed when food cap is higher than 100. Fix it please very annoying if you eat lot at once.
Comment: Check buff description, if you eat 2 much you will overfed your hero, because of that he won't be able to eat for some time and his AS and MS will be reduced. (This was added to block possibility to buy 1000 food items and use them constantly while fighting against strong units, like boss units for example.)

[Terrain] - Pathing
Found some pathing bugs which allows hero go to mountains and then into middle of the map. Like I did and I was so lost that I could not return to "playable" map area also some creeps are runnning into there. Particularly at swamp found atleast 10 creeps running on mountains; forest spirit, satyrs, lobsters (or what you call them) and also few crabs...

Tried to upload screenshots though I could not make it... =( I don´t know how to "tell" you know where there is some of them...
Comment: Yeah I found errors myself as well, fixed in 0.1.7.3 version.

Level 4
[General] - "Not respawning"
I sometimes crash after I die. I have the best resolution and everything

Comment: Dunno why, but I coded system in vjass now, and it works for me fine, will see.

[Abilities] - Tooltip and buff
1. The Thief's stab abilities named as Howl of Terror and Firebolt. And if there isn't any hotkey why is "w" and "b" yellow?
2. The Thief's 'Howl of Terror' gives a buff, that last until you die.

Comment: Fixed/Improved/Solved.

[Items] - Thief mage
Thief can wear a robe (sorry but I crushed and I don't know it's name, but it looked like it's made out of lots of cloth pieces [model])

Comment:

Last edited:

Remixer

Map Reviewer
Level 31
Bugs

[Quests] - The Forest Hunter
When you complete quest "The Forest Hunter" quest log says :
Killed Creatures: 19/20 (Completed)

Shouldn´t it be "20/20 (Completed)"

Comment: I will check this. Checked and solved.

[General] - Upgraded Version
Version of updated map is 0.1.7.4 though the map selection says something else I think it says "0.1.7.3" maybe fix that?

Comment: My bad, sorry.

[Classes] - Sorcerer
Selecting Intelligence as a sorcerer point gives him 3 intellegence point though it says that it will give only 1.

Comment: Hmmm... Must check code.
Ahahaha found error. This line was bad: call SetHeroInt(HERO, GetHeroInt(HERO, true ) + 1, true).
It will set hero int to hero int + bonuses (with orb at start you have 2 bonus int) so you gain 3 int :)
call SetHeroInt(HERO, GetHeroInt(HERO, false ) + 1, true) Fixed it.

[Items] - Fail Name
"New Robe of Appremtice" it should be "Apprentice".

Comment: Fixed.

[Systems] - Money...
If a unit owned not by you kills an creature you´ll gain gold from it.
Even if you haven´t thouched it.

Comment: Must see code. Fixed

[General] - Looting
If you die and you are looting you can not "loot all" ofcourse
but you still can drop the item to ground from the corpse I think that´s wrong.

Comment: You should not be able to select your hero when you die. Because you can't see it, I won't fix bugs that come out while using cheats :razz:

Level 4
Sorry, but I don't know how to use the images
[General] - Why don't you let me in? :'-(
I just can't go in the villange, becouse they killed a Boar (They might think: Haha, now we are better than you! XD )View attachment WC3ScrnShot_123011_131638_02.tga and one more to prove View attachment WC3ScrnShot_123011_131641_03.tga

[Systems] - Quest Completed!!
When the guards killed a Boar, I could loot it BUT, when I clicked on the "collect all" button (my inventory was full), it didn't dropped on the ground and then I saw a message : "Q U E S T C O M P L E T E D!" I was so suprised, that I missed the screenshot, but I took a demonstraiting shot.View attachment WC3ScrnShot_123011_131707_04.tga The Boar was nearly under the bow.

[Abilities] - Owls
If you use the Archer's ability not in front of her, for explane behind her, then the owls won't fly to the casted direction.

Comment:

Remixer

Map Reviewer
Level 31
-Kobas- I think I wrote that "Looting" thing badly.

I meant that you dont select your hero just if you select the corpse before you loose the vision you can drop the items to ground from it. You know you do not loose the vision instantly when you die? So that ables to drop the item and pick it up later if you die. :/ No need to use cheats...

Level 15
As of 0.1.7.5
[General] - Typos
392631_263755283688493_100001620714404_798152_639168227_n.jpg

405006_263755210355167_100001620714404_798151_1341393492_n.jpg

I think this should really be called elixir, for some reason.

[Systems] - "Easy Boss Fight Bug"
376150_263753827021972_100001620714404_798148_1224260010_n.jpg
Playing as Sorcerer, and I decided to do some orb walk since its a classic RPG boss strategy, shooting off the lightning skill and frostbiting this boss from afar caused it to freeze in the middle of the battle, allowing players to easily gain the heart without a challenge.

Comment: New version removed this errors.

[General] - No Description
[hidden='"Thief No Description"]
397383_263754300355258_100001620714404_798149_2008651323_n.jpg
[/hidden]

Comment: New version removed this errors.

Level 4
[Systems] - Elemetnal
If you or the water element die, the mana will continue burning

Comment:

[Abilities] - Bloodthrist?
Thief's ability is named "Bloodthrist|"

Comment: New Tooltips are created.

[Items] - Backpack
Sometimes if I buy and item it goes in the backpack, even if I don't have that "kind" of item.

Comment:

[Abilities] - Run!
When I cast an ability (I used Backstab) instead attacking, then the animal will run away.

Comment:

[Items] - Chicken Leg
The Frierd Chicken Leg doesn't show how much mana it will restore (in the shop)

Comment: It don't restore mana, just hp.

[Systems] - Can't eat more!
When I respawned and (elemental bug was working) I summoned the water elemental, after this I unsummoned him (very small interval). And, poof, the message showed up that I can't eat anymore and the item dropped. However, once I've got back 2 Pet item.

Comment:

I deleted/corrected some message, becouse the new version is out. (glass-ping)

Last edited:

Remixer

Map Reviewer
Level 31
[General] - Unit Names
The "Footman" units in the camp are name "Footrman" or something.

Comment: Silly error I guess. Fixed

[Systems] - Camera
If you play "Camera Off" the camera wont move to the hero if you use the teleportation scroll.

Comment: New system is created.

[Items] - Items
You are abled to use Teleportation Scroll in the room where you choose where to go.

Comment: New system :)

[General] - fun
The start cinematic tries to say "Have Fun" though only "fun" appears.
Maybe forgot to remove whole quest message?

Comment: Strange, but fixed.

Level 13
Muhaha I found several things.. just at the first 5 mins :p

[General] - Ranger
I seen you changed the ranger texture to male.. or it is just some random boy looking girl.. but anyways it has female sounds :S

[General] - Background fail??
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

This is for all hero model.. Some background fail...

[General] - Stacked effects
It is not a major bug.. but since I am maximalist.. Feel the care.

attachment.php

Comment:

Will continue...

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_020112_202031_01.png
    WC3ScrnShot_020112_202031_01.png
    850.5 KB · Views: 783
  • WC3ScrnShot_020112_202033_02.png
    WC3ScrnShot_020112_202033_02.png
    862.2 KB · Views: 896
  • WC3ScrnShot_020112_202034_03.png
    WC3ScrnShot_020112_202034_03.png
    854.3 KB · Views: 762
  • Stacked effects.png
    Stacked effects.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 754
Level 4
[General] - Everything in one space
->In the second book of the hunter's diary, there are some missing spaces.

->If I hit an unit with lightning, then I doesn't attack me.

->Cinematic:
>At the beginning of the first "quest", when I say xxx is my name, then the whole text after the name(included) is red.
>If I hit the ESC button in the right time, then I "finish" the cinematic twice. (This
means, that I get 2 messages and 2 essences.)
>If I order my hero in the right time to move somewhere, then it will just go away

->I'm not sure, that it's a bug:
>The bear doesn't do anything
>There is not relic
>The question marks just won't disappear (after quest)

Comment:

Level 6
[Abilities]
"Sorcerer is an imba class"
If you use combination "frostbite-lightning strike(use lightning while frostbite is still damaging target)" your target becomes permanently immobile!

Comment: New systems, fixed.

[General]
"Spelling error"
Look at squire class information. It says something like "he can wild differend weapons and armor". Maybe wield?

Comment:

[Systems]
"Axesword strange model"
Sqiure again. When i was using an "Iron Axe" and an "Iron Sword of Brutality" dropped, i changed them with each other, so i had sword in my right hand. Then i took the axe to my bag and after all noticed, that axe and sword model mixed. Check the effect systems. If you want, i can give you a screen)
Comment: It should be fixed now.

[Systems]
"Food again"
when you begin the game, food count is on zero. when you are revived after dying, food count is 100. What does it really have to be - 100 and 100 or 0 and 0?

Comment: Silly error, fixed.

[Abilities] - "Just Bug"
I was playing as a thief. When i cast backstab on a bear and he casted brutal attack on me at the same time, the game had DEADLY lag and there were recycling game text messages on the whole screen(can't remember exactly, but there were words like "Spellbook", and "Channeling bar")

Comment:

and btw i hope you'll really fix that
This is for all hero model.. Some background fail...

Level 7
[General] - "Are there any requirements?"
"My does open but after the progress of the loading bar is approximately ~65% warcraft 3 crashes w/ out showing any error dialogues."

Comment: You must set wc3 graphic to MAX and high resolution screen is highly suggested.

Level 4
[General] - Game crashes after loading saved game.
After saved game is been loaded and you would like to use unused skill ponts game crashes, tested few times to confirm.

P.S. GREAT JOB!! looking forward to see the map completed ;) Thumps UP!

Comment:

Level 12
Quick notes: I picked up the newest version as of May 3, 2012. the version was like 0.5.1.1p I believe.
I played 3 rounds, the first was battlepriest on easy, second was assassin on normal, and third was warrior on normal. (I will reference this in the different bug reports)
Furthermore, I used "systems" instead of "items" for the item-related issues, because I believe it's a coding issue, not an OE issue.

[Quests] - Hunting wolf quest (I forgot name D:)
When you have the quest to hunt the wolves, sometimes whilst standing around the counter will increase. I played through the map three times and it happened in the first two occasions, but not the third. Only on the Warrior did it not increase the counter when standing around not killing wolves. Perhaps guards were killing them, but I am not sure, I was unable to confirm this.

Comment:

[Systems] - Combat Text is unreliable.
As mentioned above in the other report in this thread, I played through the game three times. Only the third time (The Warrior) did the combat text show up how it should. When I did it with the battlemage, the only time any text would appear is after the use of fire ball (Which, btw, has no hotkey) from the Fire Staff. Otherwise there was none while playing both the battlemage and assassin. Only when playing the warrior.

Comment:

[Systems] - Equipment Malfunction!
When I equip a Fire Staff, it takes my sttack speed down to slow. This effect seems to be permanent with this weapon. If I remove it, and put on another weapon, then go back to the staff, it stacks the atkspd reduction until regardless of what I equip, I will attack every couple seconds.

Comment:

[Systems] - Equipment malfunctions Part 2
The Fire Staff again. This occurred while playing on the Battlemage. When I had a full inventory, and equipped a fire staff after dropping my current weapon (An iron sword) to the ground along with the shield I was wearing, a couple of very strange things happened:

1: Upon removing the Fire staff, and equipping a sword and shield again, the fire staff remained in my right hand on my character along with my shield. My unit attacked as if he were dualwielding the staff and the sword while holding a shield (In truth, it looked pretty cool, lol).

2: I was still able to use fire ball even though the staff was not equipped. This leads me to believe the system thought the staff was still equipped (hence it still being on the model), though I'm not sure.

3: The icon in the inventory that is used to drop items turned into the iron sword icon for some odd reason. It still functioned properly, just the icon had changed.

Comment:

[Systems] - Dem Bandits!
There's a bandit camp up near the top of the map full of bandits that attack as a group (Like 6 of them I believe). Besides the fact that they are impossible to kill alone (Even with a Mask of Death that I managed to find an pick up it was impossible), when you kill them, they respawn immediately as the next-level creep! I will give an example.

I was level 10 and I killed a couple of the bandits. While in the process of slaughtering some of their buddies, a couple of "Roques" (Which, btw is a typo of Rogue, I believe... I think it should be a G!) spawned and preceeded to eat me alive. After running off and healing, I came back and managed to finish off all the lesser bandits, but every time I did, they immediately respawned as more Roques. I preceeded to pick off the Roques one by one by dragging them away from the camp, and when I went back to get more, there was Assassins (Level 3) in their places (By now I had just hit level 12) which preceeded to absolutely annihilate me and laugh at my futile attempts to run away.

This did not happen in any other area.

Comment:

[Terrain] - Awww, a cute little lobster-thing!
At some point during gameplay, a random level 2 makrura spawned in a random place near the bottom of the map in an area that the player cannot access. Beside it was a random broken dagger. I know this because around the makrura and the dagger the mask was lifted and I could see/click them. I only noticed this after I had gone through it on my third round.

Comment:

[Terrain] - Changing difficulty on the fly!
Down on the bottom left corner where you choose your class and difficulty at the beginning of the game, if you move the camera down to that area, you can still see the circle of power where you chose your difficulty. While this isn't particularly a major issue, the fact that you can then change the difficulty by clicking around the circle where the other difficulties would be.... is a major issue.

Comment:

[General] - Shadow Essence (Or whatever the "lumber" thing is called)?
When you mouse over it in the UI, it mentions something along the lines of you getting it for doing harder challenges. However, when I go east to where all the undead creeps are, every single one drops some amount of these essences or whatever it is. spirits dropped 1, minions dropped 2, the Dark Minions (lv2) dropped 3, and the ghosts dropped 2 if I recall correctly. They are not particularly difficult to dispatch (except if you manage to get 4 dark minions (lv2) all attacking you simultaneously...Ouch), so I am thinking this may be a bug. Throwing it out there just in case.

Comment:

[General] - I speak kuma! (bears)
I thought this was rather interesting. I can speak to bears by using the interact button! They wished me a good day! How thoughtful! :D

I'm referring to the invulnerable big bear and the little cubs surrounding it.

Comment:

If I think of any others, I'll edit this post. :)

I really enjoyed playing the map. After I spent an hour looking for the dark flower that I couldn't find until I had made a full lap around the camp, anyway.

Last edited:
Level 4
regarding
[Systems] - Dem Bandits!
There's a bandit camp up near the top of the map full of bandits that attack as a group (Like 6 of them I believe). Besides the fact that they are impossible to kill alone (Even with a Mask of Death that I managed to find an pick up it was impossible), when you kill them, they respawn immediately as the next-level creep! I will give an example.

I was level 10 and I killed a couple of the bandits. While in the process of slaughtering some of their buddies, a couple of "Roques" (Which, btw is a typo of Rogue, I believe... I think it should be a G!) spawned and preceeded to eat me alive. After running off and healing, I came back and managed to finish off all the lesser bandits, but every time I did, they immediately respawned as more Roques. I preceeded to pick off the Roques one by one by dragging them away from the camp, and when I went back to get more, there was Assassins (Level 3) in their places (By now I had just hit level 12) which preceeded to absolutely annihilate me and laugh at my futile attempts to run away.

This did not happen in any other area.

Comment:

It happen to me too on every bandit camp but just once on each camp. (after killing each group of bandits they spawned immediately but when i killed them 2nd time they didnt spawn so fast.)

Level 7
It may be, this is someone wrote, but still ...
[Systems] - Inventory
In some of the inventory slots can not drag items. Check out all the slots. Particularly central.

Comment: New system, fixed.

Level 4
[Items] - Original items
There is a chance to drop original items.

Comment:

[Items] - Exchange items
If you pick up an item and place it in the "weapons", then everything convers into a fine- or superb- item.

Comment:

[General] - Pathing
The bandit, who drops the pendant is stucked between the fire and the tent
AND
(temporary)Near the portals if it's daytime you can see and activate the portals and then teleport out the "Closed Sphere".
AND
The items in special cases and an unit is copied at the visioned place in the bottom of the map.
AND
The soldiers in the small camp kill units(this cause: item drop, hunter quest +1...).

Comment:

EDIT: I hope you understand my sentences and corrected/added some things. I don't like double post.

Last edited:
[General] - "i can select units for hero select/difficult etc.."
I have started game and after some time. I was wondering(lutao po mapi. bad spelling may xD) on map and I came down left and i could select units. Text appear like difficul easy.

Comment: Silly error, fixed.

Level 6
First i played, I saved it. I loaded it then I go to the skills menu cause I leveled up and then the warcraft was closed it said that Fatal error. Press ok to terminate the application. I love the game. I hope that it would be fixed.

Level 12
Lol i picked the ability to add bash to my character and instead it gave me defend then i could no longer choose defend.

Also as previously posted when using bow if you die then respawn you are back in melee.

And i feel the stat system could use some more work i uped light armor 6 times and did not do anything at all and knowing what each upgrade does needs to be shown better than the disappearing text message.

Other than those few things game is great so far i love the look of it and unlike most of the recent rpgs coming out its unique and has features ive never seen before.

-----------------------------
I will check those things asap.

Level 13
[Systems] - Creep Respawn
It does the effects but no creep spawn.

Comment: Fixed already, I just forget to change dummy owner :v

[Items] - Gold coins
When killing mobs, gold coins thrown around as a reward, and I was picking up all into my inventory. Yes, inventory quickly got filled with Gold items I couldn't do anything with. It took a little time to realize that I pick up them when I go over-near them. ---> They should not be pickable.

Comment:

[General] - Spells
Ok, screw me cause I don't know how to-where obtain spells and stuffs, I tried 3 different classes but they had no spells. Also I don't think mages find good wear with equipping shields, so you should make restriction for it( mages can equip shields ) or at least make negative effects.

Comment:

[Items - Suggestion] - Inventory
When I pick up a shield/sword/helmet/whatever it should be immediately transfered to equipments-user interface stuff.

Comment:

[Items - Suggestion] - Inventory
Stuffs such as foods should stack.

Comment:

[General - Suggestion] - Unit facing
When I talk to a unit with "Interact" spell they should face at me for a short time, or till the dialog conversation ends. Talking to their back is just weird.

Comment:

EDIT: Arwwz just forgot one more thing :D

[Systems] - Trackables :>
Ok, don't know actually where is this problem, but at some of your UI-es the trackables are too small, and me, who is lazy to move the mouse to the middle of an object has difficulties with clicking-selecting. If you need new trackable model, you know where you can find me :>

Comment:

I LIED, there ar moar one recommendation. Uhh.. Just forgot it.. wait.. I know it!

[Systems - Suggestion] - UI tooltips
I know you are using Maker's Window thing to display the info texts. ( If you are not using that, I missed this so hardly ) Nah, is there a way to make tooltips display longer, or display till you don't move your cursor away? If you ask Maker for letting me edit the system, I gladly add the mentioned feature or maybe he would add it for you.

Comment:

*BBCode is a bad bitch.*

Last edited:
Level 4
[Items] - Shadow Essence
If you "pick up" a shadow essence, it will act as a rune and disappear, which couse : if you walk over it the special effect won't stop until you walk away.

Comment: Fixed

Level 2
[Abilities] -On v0.8.0.0 when u try to learn mortal blow with assassin it gives u defense instead, haven't try it the other way around yet.

Comment: SotP use new system so this is fixed now.

[Quests] - All side quest have the same tool tips like hunter in training

Comment: This have been fixed.

Level 1
[General] - "Camera?/Shoyras/fuckthat"
Take that joke camera off. Its royaly annoying and game breaking. Idc if you want to hide useless shit just allow the player to decide for himself. Why would it matter to you anyway ?

Comment: Camera stay as it is, sry.

Level 4
I was finally able to play the demo map! Yay! I really like the game so far. However during my playthrough I ran into a few problems which I have listed below.

[Systems] Lowest inventory row isn't working!
I was moving stuff around the Inventory when I noted that the lowest row didn't work. I couldn't place any items in the lowest row.

Comment: It should work now

[Quests] Introduction quest is missing a requirement in quest log.
After you have talked with the 4 people you are told to meet the quest updated with Talk to Eva. However that requirement doesn't show up in the quest log.

Comment: Try to scroll down

[Items] Hunter's Log grammatical error.
I noted that 2 words are smashed together in the text which appears when you chose to read Hunter's Log II.

Comment: Thank you for this, fixed.

[Abilities] Shadow Tree: Heal
For some reason I am able to heal enemy animals if I accidentally places the spell onto them. It's a bit annoying since it makes the battle harder.

Comment: SotP use new ability system now, so this isn't a issue anymore.

[Systems] Attribute numbers disappear on re-load of a old save. Also Fatal Error occurred.
This is potentially game breaking I think. When I was going to add new attribute points after I got up in level the numbers which tell me how many point I've placed so far disappeared. All the other stats also disappeared. Then when I was about to place a new attribute point the game crashed due to a fatal error.

Comment: Must check this...
Blizzard save is buggy, new version use lumber instead of custom stat, so this may be fixed. I already imported core SaveLoad code, it will be fully operational in some of next versions.
Using SaveLoad here will remove all bugs of this kind.

[General] Cinematic returned red screen.
During a early cinematic the screen went completely red for a second or two.

Comment: Strange...

Level 3
[Quests] - In Shadows of the Past 0.9.0.3 I found a bug on a quest when you found the imperial battlemages and go back to Master Anaxes I go through the cinematic and accepted the quest where you find Trioh. I used interact 3 times on Master Anaxes and I've gone through the same cinematic where Arkail reports to Master Anaxes about the hideout that the imperial battlemages found which was the cinematic after I found the battlemages and go to Master Anaxes and after that I have 3 same quests.
This is the screenshot.
27123_363543237095257_2038218319_n.jpg

Comment: Trigger that started quest wasn't destroyed.

Level 1
[Quests] - Main Quest!
I can't talk to Trioh in the main quest! He still has yellow exclamation mark above his head.
What's wrong here?

Comment: End of the Story, for current version, question mark is there because of Quest System I use

Level 1
[Quests] - Main Quest - Rise of the Fallen
I can't complete this quest! I came to Trioh hideout, he had question mark. but i couldn't talk to him.

Comment:

Level 1
yes all settings set to high....and another problem the i cant interact with npc after the burn mark quest

Level 1
Trioh

Hello, I have version 0.9.3.0 of Shadows of the past, and I cannot get past the part where you have to talk to Trioh in the main questline. There is an exclamation point above his head, but it will not interact with him when i try to. Any help for this?

Remixer

Map Reviewer
Level 31
Hello, I have version 0.9.3.0 of Shadows of the past, and I cannot get past the part where you have to talk to Trioh in the main questline. There is an exclamation point above his head, but it will not interact with him when i try to. Any help for this?

Yes... the storyline ends there, you can not get further in that version just wait so that we will upload the unpublished version and you will get longer...

Level 14
I believe by the end of mid June that there will be a new version released. Currently Kobas is in the middle of the exam period.

Level 1
Rise of the fallen; I can't talk to trioh

When I go inside the hideout of Trioh, the quest is not completed, even though I found the hideout. Plus, I can't talk to Trioh, even he has an exclamation mark above his head.

How to deal with this problem? Thank you.

Level 1
[Items] - "The item slot in inventory is bugged"
"I picked up a poison orb and put it in my inventory. I don't know what happened next, i either dropped it or used it and the image got stuck in my inventory. It overlaps other items."

Comment:

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_031715_143842_02.png
    WC3ScrnShot_031715_143842_02.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 262

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

[General] - "MAIN QUEST BUG"
This bug occurs in the main quest where you have to find the hideout of master wizards friend and talk with him.

1st Problem : The quest description is the same as of an optional quest. (Minor)

2nd Problem : When I Entered his home and tried 2 interact with him nothing happens, I tried again and again, reloading previous saves but nothing happened at all. ai didnt use any cheats in the whole and I'm sure about that. Any Help -Kobas- ? (MAJOR)

Comment:

Status
Not open for further replies.