• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bug - Reparse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Greetings.
I have been moderating the pending campaigns in order to test them, and I came across a bug with the Reparse option.

It seems that when Reparse is used, the download sends a .part file instead of the actual .w3n file, I downloaded a campaign and then used Reparse, which confirmed my theory: reparse is bugging the download.

EDIT:
I think I succeeded in causing an internal error with those campaigns. At least those two (Murloc Revolution and Razilla's destiny) no longer show on the list.:eekani:
Let me search.

EDIT2: Looks like the campaigns are there after all. But something is wrong here. :\ I'll approve the campaign I tested in hope you can restore the download. If not, I'll re-upload it (though I can't upload the other as I used Reparse before downloading).

EDIT3: I also used it previously on Conflict for Sereg`dor but the download is fine (at least it seems to be, for the text it displays, I haven't tried), which means this only happens with Campaigns.

Last edited:
Level 15
Well, the problem specifically is that reparsing the map causes the filename field to get cleared in the database. I have fixed this bug and the changes have been committed to subversion;

However, any maps that were affected by this bug still have missing filenames. They will either need to be updated with new map files (to get the correct file name), or someone will need to provide me with file names so I can manually correct the problem in the database.

Well, the problem specifically is that reparsing the map causes the filename field to get cleared in the database. I have fixed this bug and the changes have been committed to subversion;

However, any maps that were affected by this bug still have missing filenames. They will either need to be updated with new map files (to get the correct file name), or someone will need to provide me with file names so I can manually correct the problem in the database.

You can do my campaign :D (link's in my sig)

It should be called "Pyrites Adventure v2.3.w3n". No apostrophe.

Status
Not open for further replies.