• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Download map problem ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I just recently start playing warcraft 3 againn and i find that when i download may favourite map (custom campaign map) it's take a lot of time eventhought there is not thing wrong with my connection. A map about 132 MB take about 8 to 10 hour but my tranmision is about 3 - 5 MB per sec. take way longer than i used to download about 3 to 4 year ago ???. Is this a bug of the web or just me ???

Level 23
I just recently start playing warcraft 3 againn and i find that when i download may favourite map (custom campaign map) it's take a lot of time eventhought there is not thing wrong with my connection. A map about 132 MB take about 8 to 10 hour but my tranmision is about 3 - 5 MB per sec. take way longer than i used to download about 3 to 4 year ago ???. Is this a bug of the web or just me ???

The problem is that the custom campaign you are trying to download is not 382 mb.

upload_2019-2-26_22-35-46.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-26_22-34-44.png
    upload_2019-2-26_22-34-44.png
    857.6 KB · Views: 57

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Can you record it somehow?
Ha... when trying to download a .gif recorder through a download link, the same happened. Alright, it's clearly something on my end. Now I just gotta find out what and why. Sorry for the trouble!

EDIT: for some reason the system wasn't recognizing connection to the internet. Even tried an ESET online scan and it said that I wasn't connected to the internet which wasn't true because I could browse this and other sites and write messages here. After a system restart, it started working properly again...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.