• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

~ Budding Mapmakers Working On A Tiny Map ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Me, sleeplyboy and DivineWinGz are currently working on a really tiny mini-game featuring a Grunt and a Footman fighting, we do need some tips however on some stuff, and I currently don't know JASS, Modelling, Texturing or any sort of Art things. This map is basically played in the smallest map size, with the boundaries made so that it'll be really small. The Grunt currently has only one spell, Devastating Strike (Bash) while The Footman has Devastating Blow (Critical). We'd be glad to hear any comments on how we can improve or any ideas to add into our map.

Miss_Foxy: Terrainer, Triggerer
DivineWinGz: Idea Maker, Tester
sleeplyboy: Tester

Thank you!

Level 1
More interesting skills and character are coming in real soon!!! =P
and we maybe adding some personal made character from photoshop in the later version too.

Level 19
It kind of is a mini-arena. Practically it's a practice map to work on where I could expand from just 2 units fighting each other to more, it will be updated here. Ideas are encouraged too!

Status
Not open for further replies.